PDA

View Full Version : pso should i buy it for ds?

PSUHero
Aug 20, 2010, 05:33 PM
hey guys i pay on the xbox360 and was wondering how is it on the ds. my question are do alot of ppl play it online or is it hard to find rooms and how is it different from psu

sry guys i meant psz

Chukie sue
Aug 20, 2010, 10:13 PM
I think It can still be pretty active if you take the time to look for active players. I've never played PSU, but it looks relatively similar o:

ZeekTheSweet
Aug 20, 2010, 10:18 PM
I say its good. I've been playing with a couple of different people and its been hella fun. Unfortunatly, Free Play is kinda...iffy. Meaning it takes forever to play then the person usually sucks/not enough people/disconnects. I suggest you find some active players before you really start getting into online

zeital
Aug 21, 2010, 01:28 AM
the MSN group has alot of still active players so thats an easy way to get around freeplay and lack of friends

Naruuchiha1313
Aug 21, 2010, 01:15 PM
you should get it, it's fun, not the best graphics, duh, it's ds, but it's good, i go online a few times a day, and in under a minute i find 3 ppl to make a party with, it's fun

pkrockin
Aug 22, 2010, 09:28 PM
you should get it, it's fun, not the best graphics, duh, it's ds, but it's good, i go online a few times a day, and in under a minute i find 3 ppl to make a party with, it's fun

Compared to other DS games, it has very good graphics. Also, comparing a DS (rendering powers about equal to a Playstation) to an Xbox 360 is like comparing apples and......souvlaki.

Chaos Rappy
Aug 22, 2010, 09:40 PM
Or a worm... or, was it the bagel?

kirtblue
Aug 31, 2010, 03:21 PM
its a great game for the price you can get loads of hours in i cant recommend it enough though if your gunna pick it up dont be surprised if its dead online in like 2 weeks because of psp2 release thats fine its still got a cute story and is a great title with or without online

Windancer
Sep 27, 2010, 04:23 AM
I love PSZ Great title and a must own if you already own a DS Yes online play can but there are a few groups here Like forces of nature and Blue rogues you can get a group through their live chatrooms

TsubasaJ
Oct 7, 2010, 04:30 PM
Even the single player is a fun title. It's micro Phantasy Star, but the plots decent but short. Play it to enjoy portable Phantasy Star. It can't measure up to say PSP or PSP2, but it's still a good game.

Cire39
Oct 8, 2010, 06:26 PM
^The plot itself is just a direct rip from Phantasy Star II, without the awesome cast.

AzureAsh
Oct 8, 2010, 06:31 PM
^The plot itself is just a direct rip from Phantasy Star II, without the awesome cast.
Do you really play PS0 for the plot? The only reason why people normally end up finishing it is to unlock the stages, and for a "certain scene"
Involving Tentacles, Sarisa and popcorn