PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!

Akuma_the_HUcast
Mar 7, 2003, 11:49 PM
my friend melte had a 4th evol mag and it went down to its 3erd!!!

what the fuck happend!?

TheDarkRaven
Mar 8, 2003, 12:58 PM
i might know what happened so here it goes. Lets say for instance your friend is a ranger. Lets also say that this mag was given to your friend in its fourth evolved stage. After feeding it and making it grow a few more levels it unevolved back down to a basic 3rd level mag, a ranger mag. But, most likely this isnt what happened to your friend. Did the mag just suddenly morph back down or something?

Zeebo
Mar 8, 2003, 01:07 PM
ehm did he start contributing to a different atricute like he did mind then 4th evolve was strength and then mind passed strength up again?

TheHulk4
Mar 8, 2003, 02:05 PM
Was it a rare 4th evolution mag or was it just its fourth evolution?
If it was a rare mag then it would not change no matter what so I'm guesssing that it was just a 4th evolution mag.
So heres what will make that happen:
There are three factors of evolution (mind, dex, pow)
The things that determine your mag is the character and section id
But to get the evolutions the stats have to be
dex>pow>mind, pow>dex>mind any of these combinations that happen at lvls 10, 35 and 50
but if the factors of evolution change after 50 at intervals of 5 like 55 60 75 and so on then the mag will evolve again
so if it was a dex>pow>mind and then it changes to pow>dex>mind then it will change

Hope this helps

Zae
Mar 8, 2003, 03:19 PM
I was talking to my friend on aim and he got a mag named asperus with hella high IQ and he fed it one sol atomizer and it turned into a bhriava. He hated it because when it transformed it turned in to a partially pink thing that looked really ugly.

And by the way for all you that want to know im still the best

Orange_Coconut
Mar 8, 2003, 03:40 PM
Ah, you didn't mean a rare mag that can only be created by certain stats at level 100+ right?

pErFeCt_34
Mar 8, 2003, 06:36 PM
On 2003-03-07 20:49, Akuma_the_HUcast wrote:
my friend melte had a 4th evol mag and it went down to its 3erd!!!

what the fuck happend!?

Number one I think you need to clean up your fucking language.

Number two your friend just raised one stat higher than another stat for example mind was the highest but then he raises pow higher than mind. Result is a mag change.