PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 story related questions [possible spoilers]

Sylph_weil
Aug 21, 2010, 09:59 AM
This is kinda for the people who've actually played the import of psp2 and understood. Um...what happened to the guardians colony. Has it become clout6 or...what happened to it in three years. And what is up with the story characters i've heard vivienne may be in psp2 but what about the other guys . I know sega can't create these characters and have us interact with them for three games and uust make them diassapear. What happens to the gaurdians? So many questions.....

vfloresjr24
Aug 21, 2010, 10:04 AM
They are around. When you get the true ending you leave the guardians. So you won't be affiliated with them but they are a part of the story. Lumia waber is in the game.

RedLeader
Aug 21, 2010, 10:06 AM
Well in this game you are technically the same person you played in PSP1. If you got the good ending in PSP1, you and Vivienne live but are kicked out of the Guardians for disobeying orders. You are a freelance mercenary until Kraz picks you up and recruits you for Little Wing (thats the name right?). I'm sure the Guardians colony is still there but there is little reason for you to be there.

Edit : Ugh typing this while you replied x.x

Sylph_weil
Aug 21, 2010, 10:07 AM
Yeah i got that ending in PSP1 discharged from the gaurdians and became a mercinary just to die in the first chapter and then brought back
Aaah thats who that brown haired gitl was!In the intro
[edit;i'm sorry got ahead of myself posted kinda quick]

vfloresjr24
Aug 21, 2010, 10:10 AM
Yup yup. Lumia is all grown up and is a force in the guardians.

Sylph_weil
Aug 21, 2010, 10:15 AM
Idk how long since you can get kicked from the gaurdians for doing something that isin't stupid

vfloresjr24
Aug 21, 2010, 10:23 AM
Well they disobey orders so even though they did the right thing they were kicked out for not following orders. I'm a reserve in the marines and following orders is a big thing.

TheAstarion
Aug 21, 2010, 10:27 AM
I wouldn't want to be in the Guardians anymore anyway since they introduced that school uniform. What fun is it being a defender of peace if you can't wear a trench coat or clown pants or caveman boots?

You get cutscenes with Laia, Curtz and Karen (as the Divine Maiden) but only Karen joins you (in her school uniform) after a side mission.

From memory, you get:
Emilia
Yuto (orange spear tard)
Chelsea (french boob lady)
Crouch/Kraz (pink coat guy who watches bikini contests)
Ursula (S&M Newman whiptecher)
Tonnio & Liina
Lumia
Maya

From sidequests you can get:
Ethan
Karen
Magashi
Lou 2.0
Vivienne

For the true ending you get another person, you can find out who rather easily but I'm not going to say :P

Oh, and your PM (Sorry, MySynth) of course. You can buy a 460, 500, 510 and 520 module from the shop to get basic types you can't get on creation. You get the xx1-xx4 modules randomly at the end of missions where you take them along (450 can give 451-454 modules for instance).

Akuno Ayanokoji
Aug 21, 2010, 03:37 PM
I wouldn't want to be in the Guardians anymore anyway since they introduced that school uniform. What fun is it being a defender of peace if you can't wear a trench coat or clown pants or caveman boots?

You get cutscenes with Laia, Curtz and Karen (as the Divine Maiden) but only Karen joins you (in her school uniform) after a side mission.

From memory, you get:
Emilia
Yuto (orange spear tard)
Chelsea (french boob lady)
Crouch/Kraz (pink coat guy who watches bikini contests)
Ursula (S&M Newman whiptecher)
Tonnio & Liina
Lumia
Maya

From sidequests you can get:
Ethan
Karen
Magashi
Lou 2.0
Vivienne

For the true ending you get another person, you can find out who rather easily but I'm not going to say :P

Oh, and your PM (Sorry, MySynth) of course. You can buy a 460, 500, 510 and 520 module from the shop to get basic types you can't get on creation. You get the xx1-xx4 modules randomly at the end of missions where you take them along (450 can give 451-454 modules for instance).

And I was sooo close to getting it XD I am not sure what I did wrong. Most likely I am going to have to go through them again.
Wait...do we have to do ALL? the side missions to get the true ending? If so then damn. I have one left to do.

TheAstarion
Aug 21, 2010, 03:56 PM
Side missions give "Emilia Points" more easily than just redoing all the story missions with the "right" responses. It's possible to get the ending without them, supposedly, but it's just silly not to use them. There's only three after all, and the first one in particular is incredibly easy compared to the other two!

For the one where you have a friendly neighbourhood Lou on your side, it's probably best to youtube it, as some of the dodge rolls can be tricky, and some of the guard assassinations can be hard too. For the other one, just be damn sure you're good at taking on the Bil de Golus after being depleted of healing items! Can't count the number of times that thing killed me out of nowhere, and it's not even the end of the mission!

The earlier you take these missions, the stronger you are proportionally with your equips. Waiting to level 90 can make said Bil de Golus in particular into a giant gamebreaker. Yeah, I was still using a B-rank Kansho Bakuya at level 90. What? It was 50% light!

Akuno Ayanokoji
Aug 21, 2010, 04:21 PM
Side missions give "Emilia Points" more easily than just redoing all the story missions with the "right" responses. It's possible to get the ending without them, supposedly, but it's just silly not to use them. There's only three after all, and the first one in particular is incredibly easy compared to the other two!

For the one where you have a friendly neighbourhood Lou on your side, it's probably best to youtube it, as some of the dodge rolls can be tricky, and some of the guard assassinations can be hard too. For the other one, just be damn sure you're good at taking on the Bil de Golus after being depleted of healing items! Can't count the number of times that thing killed me out of nowhere, and it's not even the end of the mission!

The earlier you take these missions, the stronger you are proportionally with your equips. Waiting to level 90 can make said Bil de Golus in particular into a giant gamebreaker. Yeah, I was still using a B-rank Kansho Bakuya at level 90. What? It was 50% light!

I remember taking on Bil De Golus in Flaming Horns A when I was like 70-80something. And I won O.O

I havent been able to do the last one yet because of the damn De Ragan. My only hope is to save my traps, and Bil De Golus isnt the end of the mission??? Damnit XD

That's the one side story I have left to do. I had been using an A ranked Spear (lv40? 50?) up until I got a blackheart. Why? Because the Spear was fricking 50% :light: and my blackheart was 40some but it's an S ranked Saber. Though I may just ditch it and take back my spear =P

TheAstarion
Aug 21, 2010, 06:47 PM
Bil de Golus itself isn't so much the hard part, it's more the fact that the mission is over 9000 times longer than it has any business being! Sure, it's one of the hardest bosses, definitely the highest ATP and HP of all the dragon type bosses, and its minions aren't immobile puddle people, but dagger & shield / twin handguns -> blade destruction / anga grudda / grenade charge 2 makes reasonably quick work of him.

Having no mates, one scape, and being only halfway through that gauntlet, however, is retardedly far-reaching. I'll quickly do it on my 15x to see what comes after, I'll be back to you in a mo.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Aug 21, 2010, 08:16 PM
Last time I tried, I got as far as to where ethan and karren join you. Had already ran out of mates

Izuna
Aug 21, 2010, 08:25 PM
Healing items shouldn't be an issue if you bring LV10 Resta with you. I did that mission with the ultimate C-Ranks, it should be more than possible at around LV80.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Aug 21, 2010, 08:34 PM
ultimate C-ranks?

Izuna
Aug 21, 2010, 08:37 PM
ultimate C-ranks?

After Story Mission 6, the weapons shop offers C-Rank weapons better than the A-Ranks you can buy. The C-Rank rod was on my palette until I found the 14/15* Gravidian.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Aug 21, 2010, 08:48 PM
Story mission 6 Hard or Normal?

Izuna
Aug 21, 2010, 08:51 PM
Story mission 6 Hard or Normal?

Normal; I think it's Story Mission 6, because I remember that being my goal in order for me to start power-levelling past EX Trap withdrawals from the Common Box.

Ah! That's when you get EX Traps. I'm not sure when the ultimate C-Ranks pop-up, but it is definitely from the normal Story Missions.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Aug 21, 2010, 09:04 PM
Ah, I found 'em. Never even knew they were in there ^^;

DoubleJG
Aug 21, 2010, 10:28 PM
Are you referring to theクバラ weapons? (or is it クーバーラー ? I'm still learning how to differentiate when the extend marker is used)

Akuno Ayanokoji
Aug 21, 2010, 10:37 PM
^
Idk but they will be the only C ranks that will be ridiculously expensive :-P

Wayu
Aug 23, 2010, 05:59 AM
It's the first. The extend marker applies when something sounds like Kuubaaraa (note the extra vowel) and not Kubara.

Also, I found the Bil De Goras fairly simple...it took a while but I never got hit. What I did was...

A-Rank :lightning: Mirage Blast
Chain with Battlestopac.
Bloody Mary 10/10 (no extend codes...) + lv. 20 Blade Destruction from behind, retreat when the Bil De Goras attacks.
Just Guard (very worth taking time to master) when necessary, otherwise dodge (timing).
Dus Skadd the small enemies when they pop up.
Repeat.

Wild Blast really helped to S-Rank this mission.

The Kubara C-Ranks quickly get outdated by stuff you can't buy like Gravideon, Elysion, Skull Sorcerer, and Milla.

-Wayu