PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 ps3 ad hoc party?

GlacialTerror
Aug 21, 2010, 05:24 PM
Just wondering if anyone plays with ad hoc party or if there is a set up place for the demo?

Randomness
Aug 21, 2010, 06:18 PM
PSP2 has built in online-party-making. No need to lie to your PSP to play online.

Volcompat321
Aug 21, 2010, 06:36 PM
People using custom firmware need to use ad-hoc party. :/

I haven't played online yet, but will if people were willing to set up a time to play.
Add me to PSN if you want- Volcompatt321.

NTQ
Aug 22, 2010, 09:02 AM
Hey Volcompat321, i was playing yesterday adhoc it was pretty neat , add me on PSN -> DJNTQ

actually you can access Wifi Mode with CFW, itīs kinda tricky.. only problem im encounterd so far i cant find any parties >_>

Randomness
Aug 22, 2010, 10:26 AM
Hey Volcompat321, i was playing yesterday adhoc it was pretty neat , add me on PSN -> DJNTQ

actually you can access Wifi Mode with CFW, itīs kinda tricky.. only problem im encounterd so far i cant find any parties >_>

Then you probably only got the system to say you're in WiFi, since there's TONS of parties.

Akuno Ayanokoji
Aug 22, 2010, 03:27 PM
I might get access to wifi this week. Anybody want to play or include me in a party keep an eye out. I'm going to be bored the first week of college (since we wont be doing anything) and I will need something to do.

AkunoAyanokoji -US PSN
doaskn -JP PSN

xBladeM6x
Aug 22, 2010, 04:58 PM
Whenever people want to play ad-hoc, just send me a msg. But remember, use the ENGLISH Ad-hoc party. >>

Infinite Eternity
Aug 22, 2010, 05:58 PM
Should someone make a thread of all the PSN accounts for Ad Hoc Party-ers?