PDA

View Full Version : Just Say No

Zae
Mar 8, 2003, 02:50 AM
Cheating makes Baby Jesus Cry http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif So dont do it

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 8, 2003, 03:17 AM
Isn't there enough of these threads already? Can someone just cram them all into 1 big sticky at the top of the page or something?

Coolguy
Mar 8, 2003, 03:20 AM
I second that notion.

Mystil
Mar 8, 2003, 09:29 PM
LOL! Cheating is overrated. I don't care about cheating no more.

Aldark
Mar 9, 2003, 09:05 PM
Isn't there enough of these threads already? Can someone just cram them all into 1 big sticky at the top of the page or something?

Why don't one of you two start it. Just name it
"Cheaters- No vs. Yes"
I'll help add stuff if you get it started.

BonusKun
Mar 9, 2003, 10:45 PM
I dunno what's more funny.

The idea that this is a section in regards to cheating or that so many people are starting stupid topics crying about it.

Might as well name this section 'Let's whine about cheaters'

Ramus_Valle
Mar 9, 2003, 10:47 PM
Well hello S N K.. yea they need a cheater cry baby forum! badly

Raist
Mar 9, 2003, 10:52 PM
On 2003-03-09 19:45, BonusKun wrote:

The idea that this is a section in regards to cheating or that so many people are starting stupid topics crying about it.

Oh yes what interesting forums these would be if we only discussed the good points of the game. I mean seriously people come here to discuss the game, both its posotives and negatives. If you think the topic is stupid or pointless just stay out of it. If you have a point to add (posotive or negative) post away.

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 10, 2003, 12:58 AM
On 2003-03-09 18:05, Aldark wrote:

Why don't one of you two start it. Just name it
"Cheaters- No vs. Yes"
I'll help add stuff if you get it started.

Unfortunately only mods and admins can cram all of the threads like these into 1 big sticky at the top of the page. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BonusKun
Mar 11, 2003, 10:25 AM
On 2003-03-09 19:52, Raist wrote:

On 2003-03-09 19:45, BonusKun wrote:

Oh yes what interesting forums these would be if we only discussed the good points of the game. I mean seriously people come here to discuss the game, both its posotives and negatives. If you think the topic is stupid or pointless just stay out of it. If you have a point to add (posotive or negative) post away.

I'm sorry but last i recall this was a public forum.....wasn't it?

Hell i'll even go a step further. Why is it i see at least 15 topics about the same damn thing?

It's like a merry go round for people saying the same thing over & over. Do you honestly enjoy redundance or what?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-03-11 07:30 ]</font>

Raist
Mar 11, 2003, 04:31 PM
Its funny you would use this being a public forum as a defense being as you are complaining about how people are posting. I had just noticed you went into three topics and posted the same thing about not agreeing with these topics being posted at all (talk about redundence), and I got annoyed that you commonly use the argument that its stupid to whine about a game, I mean these forums are for discussing the good and the bad of the game. Do you actually think it'd be more fun to just sit on the message boards and talk about how this game is simply perfect in every way?

Aldark
Mar 11, 2003, 07:30 PM
Why is it i see at least 15 topics about the same damn thing?

It's like a merry go round for people saying the same thing over & over. Do you honestly enjoy redundance or what?

Do you really think people that made great achievements in history said something once and just sit there to have people believe it?

BonusKun
Mar 11, 2003, 10:51 PM
On 2003-03-11 13:31, Raist wrote:
Its funny you would use this being a public forum as a defense being as you are complaining about how people are posting.

I'm sorry but as far as I could remember I thought discussions about the game were one of the aspects of this message board...or did I miss the fine print?

I had just noticed you went into three topics and posted the same thing about not agreeing with these topics being posted at all (talk about redundence), and I got annoyed that you commonly use the argument that its stupid to whine about a game, I mean these forums are for discussing the good and the bad of the game.

And you know why I said it's stupid to whine about the game?

Because maybe it is. All I see is all this overblown pent up anger here all the time that I was starting to wonder how far some people are willing to take this thing to a level about the idea of it being a game.

Do you actually think it'd be more fun to just sit on the message boards and talk about how this game is simply perfect in every way?

Hah! The day a Perfect game comes out I will hang up ever saying anything negative about gaming.

Do I really seriously give a damn about half these threads here?

No not really.

I would personally love to see some more in depth conversations about all aspects of the game instead of 'Blah Blah Dupers suck Blah Blah Game is Ruined Blah Blah I hate cheaters blah Blah.'

Do I want people to get uber stupid and post codes?

No.

Would I like to see a few maybe grow a pair and discuss some of the more sily ways of cheating?

Example being the crap like the ole CCA trick of being able to just start the stage going after the Gal Griffon.

Or recently being able to do the Famitsu Quest with no timer on.

I think I remember one post here ages ago which actually had some useful information in this section. Not sure if you played Versioon 2 at all but you allow yourself to warp past locked doors.

Originaly you could 'hug' the wall on a locked door and slide through.

On version 2 you would stand in front of the locked door and litter the area with 1 meseta pieces all over the place, Then stand by the door and throw up a telepipe & the pipe would appear on the other side.

Granted you would have to probably walk all the way back if you were alone to get to that pipe but having 2 people allowed you to be able to get through those 4 man doors and thus hack and slash your way to happimess.

This section was pretty interesting at the start and now it's turned in whine whine 101.

You see what I'm getting at now?

Raist
Mar 13, 2003, 04:22 AM
On 2003-03-11 19:51, BonusKun wrote:
Do I really seriously give a damn about half these threads here?

No not really.

Then why waist your time?

I would personally love to see some more in depth conversations about all aspects of the game instead of 'Blah Blah Dupers suck Blah Blah Game is Ruined Blah Blah I hate cheaters blah Blah.'

Then start making these threads, you can't just expect people to stick to making threads you enjoy.

Do I want people to get uber stupid and post codes?

No.

Sweet deal but I didn't think you did.

I think I remember one post here ages ago which actually had some useful information in this section. Not sure if you played Versioon 2 at all but you allow yourself to warp past locked doors.

Yes, I was on V2 as well, usefull stuff does get posted here sometimes. But they can't really post about these things unless they exist or get found out. I mean its not like these topics are stoping those from existing.

RuneLateralus
Mar 13, 2003, 01:16 PM
Ok, I think I need to step in here now. Stop the personal shots right now.

Zae
Mar 20, 2003, 10:19 AM
you know what i say Go to a warm place under ground and die

BonusKun
Mar 20, 2003, 02:04 PM
On 2003-03-20 07:19, Zae wrote:
you know what i say Go to a warm place under ground and die

Would you care to clarify that? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif