PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Parasitic gene FLOW

PatserGOUKI
Mar 8, 2003, 08:11 AM
Hi,

i dont know if this is already asked, but...

I have a Oran character and I saw they can find the Olga flow DNA. Now is my question:
Are there special things u must do for it to actually drop.

- I know Olga CAN drop it, but its very rare!!!
- What I mean is, maybe you must kill OLGA with a
special weapon (red anyone...)
- Or maybe you must kill OLGA while you are
Flowen...???

Please if anyone knows, it would help me alot.
If I find one I will tel it here and will post a pic of it. I will also tell how I did it, when I found it! if........ http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PatserGOUKI
thank you

Asmoedean
Mar 8, 2003, 09:19 AM
No one knows how to find it, there are just rumors floating around.

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 8, 2003, 04:08 PM
It drops from a Del Lilly. . . http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

malinko
Mar 8, 2003, 05:29 PM
On 2003-03-08 13:08, Blood_Dragoon wrote:
It drops from a Del Lilly. . . http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

If it did, how would there all the stupid DARK FLOW's everywhere?

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 9, 2003, 03:41 PM
Simple. It only takes 1 legit item to make infinite dupes. . . I did meet someone that claims to have a pic of a Del Lilly saved on his mem card and supposedly he's gonna send it to me via MSN Messenger when he gets PSO Proxy working though that was about 2 weeks ago so it makes me quite skeptical about the whole thing. . .

Robantifast
Mar 9, 2003, 03:54 PM
Uhm...am I the only one that's never heard of the "Del Lily"?

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 9, 2003, 04:21 PM
From what I have heard there is supposedly coding in the game for a monster called a Del Lilly. However it doesn;t appear in the regular game and a few people think it will only appear on holidays (like the holiday rappies) or in special events online. I'd heard people mention it online a few times and it has also been mentioned here atleast a couple times before this topic was made.

Mystil
Mar 9, 2003, 05:02 PM
Theres more than one DNA, but there are no known ways to get them.

critter
Mar 9, 2003, 07:52 PM
doesnt the dna make the darkflow? cause if it does dont bother looking for it. the dark flow is a poopy weapon.

lockeboy
Mar 9, 2003, 08:09 PM
It does make the DARK FLOW .. and truth be told, I WANT IT. I know it isn't good, AND THAT'S WHY! Not only is it super rare, but it looks great, and has a cool special. I like being challenged, too, so the fact that you can't get the three-hit sequence in is quite enticing.

About these "Del Lillies", I say fie. They don't exist. This is the first time I've even heard of them.

Get to ultimate mode and kill Olga Flow .. simple as that, 'far as I've been told. I'm working on getting through ultimate ep.2 now ..

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 9, 2003, 08:40 PM
On 2003-03-09 17:09, lockeboy wrote:

Get to ultimate mode and kill Olga Flow .. simple as that, 'far as I've been told. I'm working on getting through ultimate ep.2 now ..

Simple as that? I have killed him in ultimate both offline and online hundreds of times and have yet to even see and item at all drop from him aside from the boxes that spawn afterward. Hence why I don't think you get the Parasitic Gene Flow from Olga Flow at all, and I was drawn to the conclusion that finding it required killing a rare enemy that only appeared in a specific event or possibly doing a specific event. Then comes the rumor of Del Lillies which people seem to have about as much info on as the true way to find the Parasitic Gene Flow.

And yes there most definately was more than 1 of them found by players but only 1 of them needed to fall into a duper's hands to be mass multiplied.

scmfxt
Mar 9, 2003, 10:07 PM
On 2003-03-09 16:52, critter wrote:
doesnt the dna make the darkflow? cause if it does dont bother looking for it. the dark flow is a poopy weapon.

Dark flow or dark series weapon is needed to meet Red Ring Rico at the end of battle with Dark Falz online. And Red series weapon for Olga Flow to meet Flowen at the end of battle online. So yea, you do need it. Also, meeting Rico or Flowen might get you rare item (just an opinion). Who know at the moment.

Tulathis
Mar 10, 2003, 01:44 AM
Theres more than one DNA, but there are no known ways to get them.

There's more than one Olga DNA? I've never heard any mention of that. I know that all three of the current DARK weapons are made from the same DNA. Unless of course you are talking about DC ver.2, in which there was an item in the code called Special Gene Flow. Who knows why, since it didn't apparently create anything.

PatserGOUKI
Mar 10, 2003, 05:49 AM
Hi,

Well thanks for the replies.
Ill sort it out. Maybe Olga Drops it, maybe its in the boxes, who knows.

As for the dupes, yeah one item is neccesary for infinite dupes. But someone has found it actually!!!
thats funny, I think its a japanese player...

Maybe a certain level is also required to drop it...

Thanks for the info on the DARK and RED weapons!
I have another question on the weapons.
It is said that when u kill Dark Falz with a DARK weapon, and when u return, RICO is there, but this is for online...

Question: Is this also possible when playing with 2 people ofline???

Thanks,

PatserGOUKI

Tulathis
Mar 10, 2003, 01:24 PM
I have another question on the weapons.
It is said that when u kill Dark Falz with a DARK weapon, and when u return, RICO is there, but this is for online...

Question: Is this also possible when playing with 2 people ofline???
No, it's not possible. Offline, whether it be with one or multiple people, Rico (or Flowen) do not show up.

critter
Mar 10, 2003, 03:35 PM
[quote]
On 2003-03-09 19:07, scmfxt wrote:
Dark flow or dark series weapon is needed to meet Red Ring Rico at the end of battle with Dark Falz online. And Red series weapon for Olga Flow to meet Flowen at the end of battle online. So yea, you do need it. Also, meeting Rico or Flowen might get you rare item (just an opinion). Who know at the moment.

whoa really? that sounds pretty neat. too bad i dont have it online... does that mean if i beat falz wit a weapon like dark rifle i will see rico?

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 10, 2003, 05:27 PM
No it only works with Dark Flow, Dark Meteor, and Dark Bridge.

lockeboy
Mar 11, 2003, 09:12 AM
About killing Olga Flow to get the DNA:

I believe only ORAN can get the DNA from him..

Chronoslash
Mar 11, 2003, 10:33 AM
On 2003-03-11 06:12, lockeboy wrote:
About killing Olga Flow to get the DNA:

I believe only ORAN can get the DNA from him..

Well, that seems to be the most widespread belief... but no one knows for sure. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cheepcheep.gif

Eggszecutor
Mar 11, 2003, 08:26 PM
I got to thinking that the theory of flowen dropping the gene flow is probably the most likely place to find it.

The letters on all the "red" weapons spell out Heathcliff, so I was thinking that maybe if you used all the red weapons (switching off when needed) during the battle with olga, maybe then flowen would drop the gene. I don't have all the reds nor do I know anyone who does that could help me test this theory.

Maybe this has already been tried too. I don't know.

EDIT: Maybe if you used the weapons in order to spell out his name, then he drops it.

"He" RED saber
"a" RED sword
"t" RED Dagger
"h" RED Partisan
"cl" RED slicer
"i" RED handgun
"ff" RED mechgun

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eggszecutor on 2003-03-11 17:35 ]</font>

SeekerGio
Mar 12, 2003, 01:13 AM
I'm glad somebody finall spelled out whats on the red weapons, I was wondering myself. that could be the key, who knows? hehe, nobody! gotta love that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Goldstix69
Mar 12, 2003, 09:23 AM
On 2003-03-11 17:26, Eggszecutor wrote:
I got to thinking that the theory of flowen dropping the gene flow is probably the most likely place to find it.

The letters on all the "red" weapons spell out Heathcliff, so I was thinking that maybe if you used all the red weapons (switching off when needed) during the battle with olga, maybe then flowen would drop the gene. I don't have all the reds nor do I know anyone who does that could help me test this theory.

Maybe this has already been tried too. I don't know.

EDIT: Maybe if you used the weapons in order to spell out his name, then he drops it.

"He" RED saber
"a" RED sword
"t" RED Dagger
"h" RED Partisan
"cl" RED slicer
"i" RED handgun
"ff" RED mechgun

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eggszecutor on 2003-03-11 17:35 ]</font>

Why I think I like the sound of that.

Atax
Mar 12, 2003, 10:27 AM
There is no specific way to get Parasite Gene Flow. It's just like every other enemy part rare, getting it is just based on plain dumb luck.