PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Microphones?

Pharaoh007
Aug 28, 2010, 10:55 AM
Will PSP mic's work through PSP2 lobbies?

ashley50
Aug 28, 2010, 11:20 AM
get a Blutooth headset.

Zarode
Aug 28, 2010, 12:29 PM
Will PSP mic's work through PSP2 lobbies?

No, you cannot use voice chat in game.

Roontek
Aug 28, 2010, 03:06 PM
No, you cannot use voice chat in game.

Do you think that is even possible given the specs of the PSP? I feel Sony underscored the system by putting on these neat features but not backing up the memory or processing power to run say a game using Wifi and voice chat enabled.

Zarode
Aug 28, 2010, 03:24 PM
Try to remember how old the PSP really is. Honestly, its on the end of its life cycle, and we're starting to feel the pain of it.

Lionheartwolf
Aug 28, 2010, 03:46 PM
if you have a ps3 dont sleep on ad hoc party. its there, it supports headsets and it works.

personally i hate mics im just trying to help out people who do like to use them.

Mike
Aug 28, 2010, 06:26 PM
Do you think that is even possible given the specs of the PSP?

Yes. There are games that allow you to use the mic and play online at the same time.

Magician
Aug 31, 2010, 11:46 AM
if you have a ps3 dont sleep on ad hoc party. its there, it supports headsets and it works.

personally i hate mics im just trying to help out people who do like to use them.

Would that work with PSP2?

Since PSP2 uses infrastructure (not ad hoc) I'm not sure it would.

Or can ad hoc party be used for party chat without playing a game?

Ambrai
Aug 31, 2010, 11:52 AM
Once I find a regular crew to play with I'm going to get a Ventrilo server going for any serious games. If you configure it correctly, you can use the voice activation feature effectively so you can keep your attention on the game itself.