PDA

View Full Version : PSO: hlp

Bensen
Mar 8, 2003, 10:45 AM
Hi!
I bought PSO for the Gamecube a few days ago and want to play it in hollidays with my friends, because of this i tested the offline multiplayer splittscreen mode with my brother.
Now the Problem!:
I do not now how to save my Progress in the gamemode "normal" and its not realy funny when i have always to start from Forest 1 again and again;(.
plz hlp!

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 8, 2003, 10:47 AM
You have to beat the stages in offline single player, to save your stage progress. Meow!!

Bensen
Mar 8, 2003, 12:04 PM
Do u mean i have to beat the stages in single player to reach further stages in multiplayer?.?

Cedric_Greene
Mar 8, 2003, 12:25 PM
Yes you need to beat the single player levels, talk to the principal and then the levels will still be open in Offline and Online.

Bensen
Mar 8, 2003, 12:28 PM
ok thx u 2:)

ChWiKZ
Mar 8, 2003, 12:34 PM
Actually, you can play the first three areas, can't you? After you beat the Forest in Multiplayer mode, if you don't turn off the game, you can go into the Caves, and then the Mines. My brother says you can get into the Ruins also, but I'm not sure because you have to hit three pillars in single player mode. He tells me you don't have to hit all three to play Ruins in multiplayer mode. But keep in mind that doing this is gonna take a lot of your time. I couldn't sit on my butt for that many hours to beat the whole game at the same time. It's too much for me.

Robantifast
Mar 8, 2003, 04:29 PM
Oh man...I remember playing straight through V-Hard Episode 1 four player once. It took about 5 hours. It was so great...I must do that again sometime.

Auracom
Mar 8, 2003, 04:53 PM
If you play and beat a stage on multimode the next mode will be unlocked, but as soon as you save and leave multimode the level will dissapear. Unlocking it in Singleplayer mode keeps it permanently.

Bensen
Mar 13, 2003, 08:21 PM
I finished the game on normal dificulty in single player, but the program still saves no progress in mutliplayer:(.
Do i have to play with the same character in multiplayer, with whom i finshed singelplayer to have any progress saved??

plz hlp!

sharkie-do
Mar 13, 2003, 08:30 PM
Yes and you must be 1st player

Bensen
Mar 13, 2003, 08:48 PM
Did they made the mutliplayer in the game, so they can write we have multiplayer in the game, but its made so bad so the only real chance to play multi, is to play online?? What a bad joke...
Does anyone knows cheats, which enable selecting all maps?

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 13, 2003, 11:00 PM
Ok it works as follows. Any area you open offline in single player is immediately available to you when you play multiplayer. However any new areas you open in multiplayer are not saved and must be reopened every game until you open it in single player. And when you beat a boss in single player in most cases you have to talk to the principal to open the next area and save your progress.

Fanatic72802
Mar 14, 2003, 03:31 AM
Cheats is bad. Very very bad. If you caught cheating, alla other players go bia bia. And plus, there are no cheats for Gamecube!

Bensen
Mar 14, 2003, 05:54 AM
Now I understood it Blood_Dragoon but now my real Problem is, that i can t play with my friends with Lv.1 Charakters, because i in theory i need my single player Character(lv.25 now) and that sucks.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
if i had known, they made an offline Multiplayer with such bad options, than i wouldn t have bought PSO..
Ps: Normaly i never cheat in games, but one reason why i bought it, was to play it with my friends in hollidays, now i can forget it without cheats.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bensen on 2003-03-15 07:30 ]</font>