PDA

View Full Version : Mag help

Michael2467
Aug 31, 2010, 01:22 PM
So, I need to get Mylla & Youlla as my final PB. Now, I thought I was raising my mag right, but when it hit 50 it didn't get it's final PB. So, I looked up some info on PSO-World, and found out I had the wrong ID, obviously. My mag is currently a level 55 Kama (5DEF, 11POW, 28DEX, 11MIND). Now, if I'm interpreting this mag guide correctly, my Kama should evolve into a Kaitabha at level 56 with a Dex>Pow>Mind stat alignment (my mag would be 5/12/28/11 at level 56). I tried this on a Ranger (ORAN), but when I fed it a SOL to raise it's power it evolved right away into Varaha, and I got Golla. It didn't even hit level 56 before it evolved? I was under the impression that it had to level ONCE on a different ID before it evolved... Thankfully, I was miraculously disconnected moments later, and it didn't save :D! So, what do I need to do to get Mylla & Youlla? Thanks.

Ketchup345
Aug 31, 2010, 02:07 PM
Mags can change at any feeding during a level that is a multiple of 5. Level 56 would not work, but any feeding during level 55 would. Keep it as it is until level 60, and make sure to have DEX>POW>MIND when you feed it with the Oran ranger.

So: Keep Kama until 56, then you are safe to use the Oran until 60 when it will become Kaitabha and gain M&Y.

Michael2467
Aug 31, 2010, 03:09 PM
Thanks! That cleared things up :D!