PDA

View Full Version : Item HP/Resurrection vs. HP/Revival

FoCaster
Aug 31, 2010, 06:07 PM
Hey there,

What's the difference between HP/Resurrection and HP/Revival?

In the database, HP/Resurrection heals 1 HP for every 5 seconds, but HP/Revival also heals 1 HP for every 5 seconds (explicitly stating while you walk)

Does HP/Resurrection only heal hp when you're stationary? Thanks!

psofan219
Aug 31, 2010, 08:25 PM
That's got to be a typo, because all HP/ units heal whether you're idle or moving, but HP/Resurrection is the best. If it's not... then why the hell do they have two units that do the exact same thing?

Really though, they're not worth using.

FoCaster
Aug 31, 2010, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the quick answer, psofan219!

But one niche role I found for these regen units is acting as a shield when helping lower-levelled people rush lvl ups.

ie. using the following equipment to block all hits and maintain hp:

HP/Revival
Regen Gear Advanced
TP/Revival

SStrikerR
Aug 31, 2010, 09:48 PM
All the regen units suck, except MAYBE pb/create, and then only if you plan on leaving the game for a few minutes. The others don't even have a niche role. 1 hp every 5 seconds is terrible. 50hp takes roughly 4 minutes, which isn't worth it at all. While you're restoring, even 1 hit from an enemy will waste that time. Regen Gear Adv. could help a bit if you're willing to restore hp by standing there, blocking an enemy's attacks for a few seconds. But as I said, the regen units are trash.

TrueChaos
Oct 3, 2010, 04:49 AM
the problem with the Regen Gears is that the EVP boost is so low that in order to block an attack to heal you would need to be such a high level that using it would be pointless.

Saffran
Oct 3, 2010, 05:42 AM
Yeah, seriously, they're not worth the trouble.

I guess you can try taking a revival cuirass, Regen BP, Walkyrie and god knows how many HP resurrection, but a) the effect will STILL suck and 2) what about a speed unit ? And ata ?

As far as those units go, PB/Increase is nice to have, but generally simply equipping a god shield Kouryuu will be enough.