PDA

View Full Version : How often do you get disconnected?

Arcadean
Mar 4, 2001, 12:39 PM
Its a real pain for me, its about every 15 to 30 minutes and I have to try 4-5 times just to even get into the PSO servers. I have Ultima Net, which sucks and I am getting DSL in a month. But this is driving me insane. I get into this good game with friends I know, then everything lags for a bit and I get disconnected. After a few tries I just play offline because I don't want to waste a lot of the other players times because they have to wait for me. My phone jack is very old and from like 1970. Some jacks in the house don't even have a dial tone its that bad. Just wondering how often others get disconnected because its a real pain for me.

Ukyou
Mar 4, 2001, 04:50 PM
I use a free ISP Juno, and on weekends, it seems I'm just getting kicked off every 15min.
I have no problems in the middle of the week though, probably because much fewer people are playing. I have ATT@Home but haven't found a decent place with the BBA (don't like shopping online)

Ron
Mar 7, 2001, 10:54 AM
ARG it happens all the time about 10 times a day or more its just crap that happens ofcourse it doesnt help that the servers suck Ohwell I still think PSO rocks

f0rge
Mar 8, 2001, 07:01 AM
i use netzero and i get disconnected every 20-30 mins.

i feel your pain, all my friends are always waiting for me and it just gets really annoying, especially given how long it takes pso to actually start.