PDA

View Full Version : P I N K PSU Girls Only Group :)

xmoonprismpowerx
Sep 1, 2010, 08:56 AM
Well, for the record, this group didn't do too well 'cause most people are locked in their tightly knitted groups and I guess we didn't push hard enough. But that's okay!!

My GT is o moonie o. Friend request if you want.

<33

TheFantasticGarden
Sep 2, 2010, 02:54 PM
In-te-res-ting....

MissCelsiusX
Sep 7, 2010, 05:33 PM
Yo Luna, it's Naleeahhhhhh :D You need to update the members list ASAP

RebhtheDark
Sep 12, 2010, 04:22 PM
I'll try to join as weell! I need more ppl to play with XD. ( Sry moon if I havent added you My XBOX broke then my internet fried O.o;)

kazuma19
Sep 16, 2010, 01:46 PM
hey im a guy, but i would like some girl friends on PSU to play and do runs with could i chill with u ladies sometime, G.T. is LordRagnablade. oh and im real big into anime also

HeartBreak301
Sep 16, 2010, 01:51 PM
Why not just make an actual group?

Silmarwen
Sep 16, 2010, 05:05 PM
As long as it doesn't keep me from playing with my Guy-friend if he joins, then yeah. Sure. ^_^

xmoonprismpowerx
Sep 17, 2010, 12:20 AM
@ kazuma19: I don't see the point of seeking out ladies only to play with?

@ Heartbreak301: I tried making a group, but I don't intend on using the gallery and all that other stuff. By "group", I mean people to play with on the game... which fits more into "player match up".

@ Silmarwen: No guy is allowed to join our group. But as a group, without strict rules, you can play with whoever you feel like. But if we're doing a group activity, or just want it to be girls only, then we have that right. But at the same time, only me, Naleeah, and RUTH have the ability to accept new members into our group.

Night SSc7
Sep 17, 2010, 01:01 AM
sexism, alive and well on the x-brick, nice

DragonForce
Sep 17, 2010, 07:10 AM
lol @ sexism. xD

Let them have their own lil' girls-onry club.

xmoonprismpowerx
Sep 17, 2010, 08:46 AM
So it's sexist for a girl to want to hang out with a girl on a vidya game? I hang out with guys, too. Too bad most of the ones on the internets and PSU are annoying as hell.

lol @ the pissy guys gettin' all mad.