PDA

View Full Version : Just got the game

ZohMaiGawd
Sep 1, 2010, 05:04 PM
Whenever I try to play alone it lets me play for about 10 minutes then it kicks me and gives me the error code 91010. I checked nintendo support but I don't even HAVE any friend codes for the game.

And that's another thing, friend codes? :D I know there's a whole topic for it but I don't know who plays and who doesn't.

I'm a level 6 HUCast
4641-4180-7635

renegade123
Sep 1, 2010, 06:44 PM
Ill paly with you ima level 32 HUCast
nickname :kidcoast
PS0name :renegade
friend code : 0647 0953 3503
just set a time and date

Cire39
Sep 1, 2010, 07:15 PM
After a couple days you'll get a feel on who plays the game.
I play most weekday nights (PST), I'll add you.

ZohMaiGawd
Sep 1, 2010, 07:32 PM
After a couple days you'll get a feel on who plays the game.
I play most weekday nights (PST), I'll add you.

Heh, I have you added from gameFAQS. Any idea about the 91010 error code? It's sooo frustrating.

Chaos Rappy
Sep 1, 2010, 09:42 PM
It's a connection error code, having to do with your wifi, not with your DS (or maybe your DS, if something is causing it to disconnect from the wifi). I used to get it all the time, back when I "borrowed" wifi. Now, since I have my own source for it, I've never once had any issues whatsoever with my connection.

ZeekTheSweet
Sep 1, 2010, 10:14 PM
Lol "borrowed"

ZohMaiGawd
Sep 1, 2010, 10:32 PM
It's a connection error code, having to do with your wifi, not with your DS (or maybe your DS, if something is causing it to disconnect from the wifi). I used to get it all the time, back when I "borrowed" wifi. Now, since I have my own source for it, I've never once had any issues whatsoever with my connection.

I have my own wireless I think the speed is ~1.5mpbs.

Do I have to forward any ports to use Wi-Fi for the ds o_o

Exor-2
Sep 2, 2010, 12:50 PM
I'm game. Jot down my FC whenever you want to play!

RoxasNeval
Sep 2, 2010, 02:01 PM
hey ill add every1 on this page, since my fl is pretty empty

Chaos Rappy
Sep 2, 2010, 02:23 PM
Do you have any kind of securities place on your wifi? As far as I remember, you can't have pretty much any of that on your wireless for the DS games to be compatible to access it (DSi can still access it for stuff, but not the games).

Akaimizu
Sep 2, 2010, 02:28 PM
You can only have the weakest security for Wifi to work completely. That's WEP security. It isn't great, but better than nothing. As long as you only have non-hackers around you, you'll be good. I really need to update my profile. Must've forgot to put any of my friend codes and or gamertags in there. Hmm. Well, I'll see if I can add them tonight.

Chaos Rappy
Sep 2, 2010, 02:40 PM
Hey Roxas, would help me much more if you could accept Private Messages so I could reply to you. <_<

For your futility, I shall now display your message publicly so I can reply to you:

hey i added u and im on right now,so i hope 2 c u soon

Hope all you want, my FC roster's kinda full right now, and I don't just delete people willy-nilly. If I find a reason to add you, maybe, but for now, not really likely, sorry. : /

RoxasNeval
Sep 2, 2010, 05:14 PM
wow u got the 64 friend roster full? i only got like 12 ppl ^^;

Chaos Rappy
Sep 2, 2010, 06:49 PM
Yeah, I trade... a lot... and play with a lot of people too. I've actually not only completely filled my roster once, but three times, in which I've basically had to clear the whole thing just to be able to be a more efficient trader without having to continuously delete and add new people. Three FULL times completed and wiped. Most people who are still on my list now are pretty lucky, I keep them on because I have faith I'll meet them again and they may still have my FC and I'll have theirs, so... yeah.

ZohMaiGawd
Sep 2, 2010, 10:58 PM
I live pretty much in the middle of nowhere, which surprisingly I DO still have access to DSL xD.
I don't have a password on the internet since I'm sure my family is the only one using it. It seems random when it kicks me though, I played last night with someone from here and then stopped for a few hours. Got back online and it kicked me in about 5 minutes.