PDA

View Full Version : BB Using a PS3 controller?

Talwin
Sep 2, 2010, 03:24 AM
Hello hello!

As I've said in another post, I'm getting back into PSO through BB. Started setting it all up now, and things seem to be running good ^^

I've got a PS3 controller hooked up now too, just wondering if anyone can help with the button configuration? I am basically just being lazy (well, not having time to set it up with out Mrs Talwin getting bored and giving me grief cause we're not whacking evil sharks yet:-?) so was wondering if anyone else uses a PS3 controller and has set it up so I can just pinch your settings ^^

I'm using the MotionInJoy drivers (I think they're the only ones out there anyway) and noticed you can just import/export settings so thought I'd ask.

Cheers for your help!

:EDIT: Found a thread on here showing mapped out button config, super helpful! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165712) lol, I had searched l/night but to no avail. Typical I should find it after creating a thread ^^;

Will use that if no-one can help me out further :-P

Raikomaru
Sep 2, 2010, 03:46 AM
Yea, you just go to the in-game menu and go to 'button-pad config' (or something like that) and configure it however you like best.

Talwin
Sep 2, 2010, 04:47 AM
Cheers, I was expecting the controls to have to be set up in the MotionInJoy program, glad to see in game option to change it :)

Raikomaru
Sep 2, 2010, 05:07 AM
As far as I know, yes, that's how you do it. I haven't personally used a gamepad for BB, but from what I've heard it should work just fine.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Sep 5, 2010, 07:42 AM
btw, u might want to make your menu movable with the right analog stick (if u haven't already, i dont really know what was set to right analog in the other thread) so you can still move easily with the left during battle when u have to run and use a menu.