PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Can we stor in our mysynth's

beastinabox
Sep 2, 2010, 09:13 AM
I was wondering if we can stor in our my synths since they are like bots in psu. Also my freind teck said that you can lvl them up like in psu but u dont need a EX divise to make them transform the do it by how they lvl. Is this true or is teck a big lier?:-?

Izuna
Sep 2, 2010, 09:27 AM
You can't level them up, and you can't store anything in them. The Storage Box has had an increase in capacity to holding 1000 items, 999 of each item.

Akaimizu
Sep 2, 2010, 09:29 AM
They don't level up in this game. In PSU, you fed them stuff to increase their abilities and percentages to Synth weapons made from Weapon board (diagrams) and materials. There is no such thing as those, in this game. Weapons all drop pre-made.

As for character levels, your MySynth pretty much enters a mission with a level based on your actual character level. They don't level separately. However, there are specialty MySynth forms for which you can give to your MySynth to transform into a different type. One such example is actually in the demo where you feed it to transform it into a Dragon form.

Angelo
Sep 2, 2010, 10:47 AM
No need. The new storage box is like a goddamn worm hole.

ZeroXRaven
Sep 2, 2010, 11:11 AM
They don't level up in this game. In PSU, you fed them stuff to increase their abilities and percentages to Synth weapons made from Weapon board (diagrams) and materials. There is no such thing as those, in this game. Weapons all drop pre-made.

As for character levels, your MySynth pretty much enters a mission with a level based on your actual character level. They don't level separately. However, there are specialty MySynth forms for which you can give to your MySynth to transform into a different type. One such example is actually in the demo where you feed it to transform it into a Dragon form.

Hmmm, how does one obtain this dragon form??? lol

Izuna
Sep 2, 2010, 11:51 AM
Hmmm, how does one obtain this dragon form??? lol

Run a Free Mission with your MySynth 5 times. ~thought

ZeroXRaven
Sep 2, 2010, 12:09 PM
Run a Free Mission with your MySynth 5 times. ~thought

OMG, seriously? I have been trying to figure out how to get that title forever! Thank you! lol I usually am playing multiplayer so I never bring my Mysynth

ZeroXRaven
Sep 2, 2010, 12:39 PM
Wait, I got the title, so I guess the dragon form is just something it evolves into lol

Akaimizu
Sep 2, 2010, 12:42 PM
No. You have to go to your Vision Phone, in your room. The same place it was in PSU. You can go there to collect rewards for obtaining titles. Once you obtain the one for Befriending your Mysynth, the object will appear in your inventory (5th tab, I believe). And if you *give* that item to your Mysynth, you'll see it change form before your eyes. You'll also get another title reward for doing that.

Note, you can do that with any one of your characters in the character save slots. It doesn't have to be your first character. Any character that shares your Shared Storage Box can do it, to get the title. The title is one per account, not character.

Izuna
Sep 2, 2010, 01:09 PM
Wait, I got the title, so I guess the dragon form is just something it evolves into lol

The title should give you a PM500 thing, it definitely comes from a reward.

TheAstarion
Sep 2, 2010, 03:00 PM
You get other PM devices from the red shop in the full game, and at the end of any mission where your PM is the first NPC invited, they have a chance to give you a PM device from their evolution line.

Example: You have a GH460, she might give you a GH464 device. The GH464 might give you a 462 or a 463 device in missions too. This is the only way to get the GHxx1-GHxx4 devices.

Also note that, say, 504 isn't necessarily better than a 502, just be a 500-series with different equips, moves and appearance.

Izuna
Sep 2, 2010, 07:50 PM
Yeah, 440 > any other 44X. All 444 does is knock enemies away.