PDA

View Full Version : Downloadable GC PSO Quests

Xzen
Mar 8, 2003, 01:48 PM
are there any GC PSO downloadable quests yet? and if so is there a place where i can get them

Zeebo
Mar 8, 2003, 01:51 PM
ehm Yes dunno where though... its still morning

TheHulk4
Mar 8, 2003, 02:50 PM
The downloadable quests are quests that you play online. They have special quests for different times of the year. I guess a downloadable quest is like Heat Sword and all those retrieval quests

dj_dan
Mar 8, 2003, 02:55 PM
Downloadable quests are quests that you would download onto a GC memory card, and then play offline.

You would go to the guild counter and at the bottom of the list where the quest names are, you would select *Download Quest*. Then if you have a quest on your memory card, you could select it.

Quests like Heat Sword, Ice Spinner, Maximum Attack 2 are classified as *Online Quests*.

Currently there are no downloadable quests for the GC version. Hopefully in a month or so.

TheHulk4
Mar 8, 2003, 03:01 PM
Oh cool
That I didn't know
thanks for the info
I guess I just assumed it was a downloadable quest since when you play it it has to be downloaded

Cool!

scmfxt
Mar 8, 2003, 03:33 PM
No downloadable quest yet. Sega is not going to give us the downloadable quest because they want us to keep playing online. If we have the new quest we would play them offline and that is what sega is trying to avoid. I probably get bored of this game before sega have the quest for us to download if they decide to do it. It's going to be awhile before that happen.