PDA

View Full Version : Suggested Mag Stats and PB for FOney?

Onisia
Sep 3, 2010, 11:36 PM
Hello. I was wondering what would be a good mag stat set and PB for a FOnewearl. My current mag is 60 guard 10 hit and 30 mind. With the photon blast of midgul.

Seth Astra
Sep 3, 2010, 11:41 PM
100 mind, PB Flozir. 4 chain flozir is just OP with forces. Of course, this is assuming you tech spam. If you spam PAs, use slicers, or something other than tech spam, this may not work as well.

Onisia
Sep 4, 2010, 03:28 PM
I don't really spam PAs or do a lot of melee combat. Yes I do tech spam.

Seth Astra
Sep 4, 2010, 03:38 PM
Then yeah, pure MST mag with Flozir PB. Perform a 4 chain PB before a boss, and spam razonde... Makes it too easy... Well, except for MT/DF... They are evil if you play a FOnewearl... Tech res... Too high... *Shudders* But most bosses, 60 seconds of invulnerability, automatic critical hits, doubled charging speed, and unlimited PP is all you need. Even better if it's online mode, then you pwn the boss several times over.

Onisia
Sep 4, 2010, 03:46 PM
A lvl 100 mind mag would work. Just realized the powers of Flozir in online. It's either that or a mind and guard combination.

Seth Astra
Sep 4, 2010, 04:08 PM
If you do any cross stat combo, make sure mind is the SECOND highest stat, so you still get flozir. In other words, the most mind you could have and still have flozir, without a pure mag, is 49... 50 maybe, IDK how it works when a mag's stats are evenly split. But yeah, NOTHING beats a 4 chain flozir with 4 competent players. Also, having flozir makes CPU's actually a huge help... If only as PB fodder.

pkrockin
Sep 4, 2010, 06:17 PM
As long as you keep one stat lower all the way to level 99, you can make any 50/50 mag you want. At level 100, you can gain the 50th point in the lower stat and the mag will not change form.

Onisia
Sep 4, 2010, 06:33 PM
I think I'll just go for full MST. Thanks for your help.

Seth Astra
Sep 4, 2010, 06:34 PM
No problem.

Chaos Rappy
Sep 4, 2010, 09:02 PM
You can also get higher than 50 in Mind and still have Flozir if you do the "19 in one stat with 20 in another and 21 stats in another at 60, make the 20 a 21, and level the 19 all the way to max" method to get a mag with Flozir/the looks you want and the stats you want. It's nice. The way it works is that, since the two 21 stats are equal, the mag can no longer fit into any stat equation for 60+, and cannot evolve as such, and with that, you can then raise any other stat as you please afterward, so long as the two OTHER stats do not exceed 21 themselves.

ZeekTheSweet
Sep 4, 2010, 10:18 PM
Hey since you Tech spam I got this Tech save lvl 2 if you need it?

Onisia
Sep 6, 2010, 08:52 AM
That'll probably come in handy. I think all I have is a tech save lvl 1.

ZeekTheSweet
Sep 6, 2010, 12:30 PM
Ok sure thing. Just give me your FC and I'll be there to trade with you X3

Seth Astra
Sep 6, 2010, 12:38 PM
I thin, I have some good stuff laying around. If we get a chance, I'll give you some old armor and stuff.

Onisia
Sep 6, 2010, 04:27 PM
Ok sure thing. Just give me your FC and I'll be there to trade with you X3

My friend code is on profile under "PS Zero info" I'll add you. I'm having issues with my DS and wifi connection at home so I'll have to figure that out before we can start trading.

Chaos Rappy
Sep 6, 2010, 05:25 PM
I can also give you some stuff if you like. You can have whatever you like from my Freebies List, I guess.

Also, just be aware if you change the source for your wifi, you lose your old FC, HOWEVER, as long as you keep the source you got it originally, regardless if it's the wireless you're using, your FC will stay the same. Found that one for myself not too long ago.

Onisia
Sep 6, 2010, 07:12 PM
I am interested in your clamity soul :D

Chaos Rappy
Sep 6, 2010, 07:18 PM
Maybe... maybe... just gotta get the urge to pull out PSZ, since I just got cozy into DQ, and it's almost too hard for me NOT to play PSZ otherwise, so... maybe later? : /

Onisia
Sep 6, 2010, 08:08 PM
Even if you wanted to play right now, it wouldn't really be possible. I'm having issues with network connection and my DS. I'm trying to solve my problems though.

Luke0292
Sep 6, 2010, 11:16 PM
It kind of depends on what weapons you're using. If you like using Rods or Wands you should go with 100 Mind or if you like using slicers you should go with 30 or 40 Hit and 60 or 70 Mind. Oh yeah, and Flozir would be the best for a Force.:D

Onisia
Sep 7, 2010, 08:25 AM
I don't really use a specific weapon. I just use what has teh highest MST. Right now that's my asclepios + 2

Soma Cruz
Sep 10, 2010, 07:13 PM
Then yeah, pure MST mag with Flozir PB. Perform a 4 chain PB before a boss, and spam razonde... Makes it too easy... Well, except for MT/DF... They are evil if you play a FOnewearl... Tech res... Too high... *Shudders* But most bosses, 60 seconds of invulnerability, automatic critical hits, doubled charging speed, and unlimited PP is all you need. Even better if it's online mode, then you pwn the boss several times over.

Mother Trinity and Dark Falz are probably the two easiest bosses in the game. For Mother Trinity, just pull out a Slicer. Kill the two tech-based mother pieces, because you can Jellen the spinning mother piece (even when it's invincible) to basically stop it from hitting you most of the time. Then just spam Slicer combos until MT goes down. Dark Falz would be hard except the Photon Blast trick makes you invincible, so unless you randomly use evasion or have a broken L / R button, he's pathetically weak too.

Seth Astra
Sep 10, 2010, 07:18 PM
@Soma Cruz: I tend not to use slicers, simply because I find them not to be as good as the hype. Also, I refuse to use the PB glitch on DF.

Broken_L_button
Sep 10, 2010, 07:50 PM
Mother Trinity and Dark Falz are probably the two easiest bosses in the game. For Mother Trinity, just pull out a Slicer. Kill the two tech-based mother pieces, because you can Jellen the spinning mother piece (even when it's invincible) to basically stop it from hitting you most of the time. Then just spam Slicer combos until MT goes down. Dark Falz would be hard except the Photon Blast trick makes you invincible, so unless you randomly use evasion or have a broken L / R button, he's pathetically weak too.

Excuse me? Everything in this game is pathetically easy, even with a broken L button. Also, all bosses are dealt with in the same way:

-equip boss killing weapon
-step into teleporter
-attack while the boss isn't doing anything dangerous
-do a barrel roll/walk away when the boss attacks
-resume throwing your barrage of attacks at the boss' weak spot
-????
-Profit

And yes, even Falz is cake: if you know how to position yourself, the only things you'll need to dodge would be his balls...Wait a sec, that read back wrong. Ah, whatever, you guys get what I mean, I guess.

Onisia
Sep 10, 2010, 07:53 PM
I agree with @broken_L_Button All the bosses are easy. You just need to use the right stuff.