PDA

View Full Version : how do u beat hard dark falz

PhatDiddy
Mar 8, 2003, 02:37 PM
with my level 43 humar i'm havin a really tough time at defeatin hard dark falz. i can get up to the last form but always die there. could anyone give some helpful tips. and does very hard and ult darkfalz have more forms than the hard one.

TheHulk4
Mar 8, 2003, 02:47 PM
those are all of his forms
What you need to do is have a gun and shoot him like crazy
try having some resist light or dark i forgot which
run around when thos balls are flying towards you and just keep shooting him when he takes your soul and use mates or whatever to cure the damage

Good luck

PhatDiddy
Mar 8, 2003, 02:57 PM
thanx. ive been usin grass assasin sabers. next time i'll try a gun. and u need light resistance which i'm gonna get more of.

Deadlyfingertips
Mar 8, 2003, 03:00 PM
The main thing you will have to worry about is the Grants Dark Falz use's on you sometime so the main thing to do would be to get to resist light or better to counter act that apart from that get one or two scape doll and you should be able to take DArk Falz down with out to much hassle. Good luck!

Vejita
Mar 8, 2003, 04:36 PM
You must learn to love punctuation my friend. You must.

TeamPhalanx
Mar 8, 2003, 06:32 PM
Forget about ELT. If you can survive its swipe, you can survive its grants.

It's all about raising your HP.

jonny-5
Mar 8, 2003, 07:01 PM
ya if you can survive his swipe you can survive him... If you cant survive the swipe either get some General/HP or Dragon/HP or get LOTS of scape dolls lol!... Be sure also to use a good gun on the last form... Its quicker and a heck of a lot easier lol.

sogoX
Mar 8, 2003, 09:06 PM
go fight df as if you would normally do. now drop all you dimates and trimates..do this one or twice..if you can get to his last form with no prob then no more than twice. your a humar so you really shouldnt have much trouble. seeing as you can heal. as long as you can survive this grant strike then you will live. also use a gun very important if you offline. or by yourslef.

FomarKnight
Mar 9, 2003, 06:05 AM
Well yesterday night I beat Hard Falz for the first time with my Fomar at lv. 55. if you can learn to doge and or Survive his claw swipe and set Resta to a B button you should be able to beat him.
ELT is nice and i reccomend a Varista. They aren't hard to find.
One thing ya dont have though is Grants for the third form. So instead use Foie or Zonde. {WHichever is a higher level}

Hope i helped

PhatDiddy
Mar 13, 2003, 01:36 PM
i finally beat hard falz a few nights ago. i used resta alot and a railgun on the last form( i couldnn't find a varista).

thanx for all the help, now to satrt very hard!

goaliedude10
Mar 13, 2003, 03:28 PM
If all else fails, level up.