PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Question about Moatoob Papagayo

LeonAlabard
Sep 5, 2010, 07:41 PM
First, hello my fellows hunters!

So, i guess everyone knows that "Moatoob Papagayo" repeat what you say to him.

Well, i was trying to make him say some random quotes, but he cant say the second line of these quotes. He just repeat at the first line.
I dont know if this is because he cant say some words (i tried "Batman" and "Cookie", but now all he says is "Build a Chain!" so i didnt tested new ones yet), or if this is a bug of some sort.

Anyone knows anything about it?

D-Gold
Sep 5, 2010, 07:55 PM
First, hello my fellows hunters!

So, i guess everyone knows that "Moatoob Papagayo" repeat what you say to him.

Well, i was trying to make him say some random quotes, but he cant say the second line of these quotes. He just repeat at the first line.
I dont know if this because i he cant say some words (i tried "Batman" and "Cookie", but now all he says is "Build a Chain!" so i didnt tested new ones yet), or if this is a bug of some sort.

Anyone knows anything about it?

i never knew this
*goes to try*

LeonAlabard
Sep 5, 2010, 08:09 PM
i never knew this
*goes to try*

Just spam the same quote over and over (the chat-shortcut really helps here), then exit your room and enter again. After that, he will randomly repeat that quote while you are in your room.
Also, he can memorize more than one quote, but i dont know if there is a limit.

usonica
Sep 5, 2010, 09:40 PM
omg I didn't know that. Gonna teach mine to say I love you! :P

kirtblue
Sep 6, 2010, 05:23 PM
i was thinking more like teaching it to say redrum redrum

GantzDetainee
Sep 6, 2010, 09:45 PM
Interesting,I'll go and try this one.I didn't know you could teach it to say stuff I thought it doesn't have any special effects like the punching bag,fan and the cockpit chair.

LeonAlabard
Sep 6, 2010, 11:08 PM
So, I guess I was the only one that noticed this lol. Ill try to figure that out (the bug, I mean) on my own.
Well, happy papagayo spamming, everybody!

GantzDetainee
Sep 7, 2010, 09:44 AM
I've tried it and it works,thanks for the tip.Btw how many phrases can it memorize?