PDA

View Full Version : Sinow Berill Knuckles

proxamis
Mar 8, 2003, 03:23 PM
I was wondering does the Sinow Berill #1 actually use the Photon Camoflauge and how long it took anyone to get Sinow Berill Knuckles.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: proxamis on 2003-03-08 12:38 ]</font>

dj_dan
Mar 8, 2003, 04:52 PM
I found my first Berril Hands in Hard mode CCA, and my second in Vhard CCA.

I was never actually searching for them, but it shouldn't take *too* long.

When you upgrade it to Berril Knuckles #1, yes there is photon camoflauge.

Basically, you can't see the knuckles... and you can't see your characters hands either.

Kind of hard to explain, but it is a neat effect.

travis-8
Mar 8, 2003, 05:48 PM
it took me 15 runs exactly in v-hard cca to get them with redria they are pretty good.and i was looking for them

Cloud_01
Mar 8, 2003, 07:05 PM
I was looking for a pair a while ago. I just gave up, since I couldn't find them.

Those of you who have them, do you think they are worth looking for?

Manny
Mar 8, 2003, 08:13 PM
It's really easy to get them in Vhard Famitsu.
They aren't bad if you're in VHard mode but if you're in Ult I wouldn't waste to much time on them. I prefer S-beats to them anyway.

travis-8
Mar 8, 2003, 08:44 PM
no way manny i have both the s-beats blades and s-berills knuckles...the knuckles are way better and i do use them for ult...but it could depend on your class, i am Ramar... cloud-01 i think they are worth getting specially if you have 20 photon drops to upgrade them with... like me

Manny
Mar 8, 2003, 11:12 PM
im talking about #0. Those are border line with S beats in terms of actual stats but I prefer the S beat special.

Muku6
Mar 9, 2003, 01:30 AM
Found mine online in Control Center Area. It was a Redria game and wasn't even trying for them. Only pair I've found in like 280 hours or so...