PDA

View Full Version : BB Dr montague

Time-stalkers
Sep 7, 2010, 05:47 PM
Hello, I have a problem in PSOBB, the problem is I have parts of enemies and I do not find Dr montague, I did the quest "secret plan of Dr" and "research of Dr osto" without changing block or exit the game and I do not always find it :/ can you help me please ??

Hagaishi
Sep 7, 2010, 05:54 PM
Hello, I have a problem in PSOBB, the problem is I have parts of enemies and I do not find Dr montague, I did the quest "secret plan of Dr" and "research of Dr osto" without changing block or exit the game and I do not always find it :/ can you help me please ??Hey time stalker, I just wanted to say that I think your name is cool as hell! Being a big fan of Sega's Stalker games (Time Stalker, Land Stalker, Lady Stalker) Big ups from a Die hard Sega fan!

Time-stalkers
Sep 7, 2010, 06:03 PM
Oh ... thanks ^^.

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 7, 2010, 07:41 PM
Montegue will turn your enemy parts into weapons in The Unsealed Door (Mome quest). Talk to him there.

Time-stalkers
Sep 8, 2010, 11:03 AM
Have you read my post ? I already do the quests many times and I do not find the Dr montague, I just find a soldier who told me that it's hard to watch the Dr. i repate i'm in PSOBB, i try to up lvl 40 now to repeate the quest on Very Hard ... maybe it's my only hope to see the Dr :/.

HeartBreak301
Sep 8, 2010, 11:29 AM
Have fun.
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=327