PDA

View Full Version : Help On Mag!!

Kanon
Mar 8, 2003, 05:13 PM
Hi, I have been trying to get the mag Rati but i dont seem to get it...i guess i dont understand that of pow>dex etc. i thought i did or am i doing something wrong! Can any of you please help me!!!

travis-8
Mar 8, 2003, 05:56 PM
i just recentlyt got a new mag from epi 1 and 2.(pushan) for Rati you need to have to be a male hunter.if you are then get the mag to level 100 now...after level one hundred if you are pinkal skyly or yellowboze your mags levels must be (def+pow=dex+mind) for the other IDs you need to have the mags levels at:def+mind=pow+dex

Guntz348
Mar 8, 2003, 06:10 PM
Ok for a rati your section ID has to be skyly pinkal
yellowboze greennill oran or purplnum. If you are skyly pinkal yellowboze, then you need power and def to be equal to mind and dex. What that means is that the total number of you power level and your def lever, added together have to be equal to the total of you dex and mind added together. The mag must also be at level 100. So for example if your power is 40 and your def is 10, the total of those two is 50. Then if you mind is 30 and your dex is 20 then your total of the two is 50 also. So 50 is equal to 50 and your level of the mag is 100 so it will turn into a rati. For greennill oran or purplnum, its def and mind have to be equal to dex and and power. You use the same formula just switch around the stats. If you need anymore help just ask I can help you out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

travis-8
Mar 8, 2003, 08:46 PM
ya dude i already told him that

Guntz348
Mar 9, 2003, 03:08 AM
Yeah but I was typing that as you posted it. So I had no way of knowing that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-03-09 00:09 ]</font>

travis-8
Mar 9, 2003, 07:15 AM
ohhh ok sry guntz

Kanon
Mar 9, 2003, 03:21 PM
Thanks alot now i understand why it didn't work hahaha. now i can get it thanks alot!!!!!!!