PDA

View Full Version : Zero Cain 4 N-Tathlum

Kiggy
Sep 9, 2010, 03:39 PM
I have a Gunner and I really like the N-Tathlum but I can't get one so I'll trade my Zero Cain for your N-Tathlum or a Zero Rifle with Flame Hit, Please get back to me quickly. I need either of those guns I'll even throw in a Divine Guard if you can get this as soon as u read this get back to me on this or myspace.com/kiggy

My name is Landon

My code is: 1677 4664 0865

Cire39
Sep 9, 2010, 05:06 PM
I'll trade you my N-Tathlam for your Zero Cane. I can get on at any time, just let me know.

Kiggy
Sep 9, 2010, 06:01 PM
Can u get on and message my Profile i wanna trade now! and I'll make the room just wait'n on u

Cire39
Sep 9, 2010, 07:04 PM
I'll be on in about an hour.

Kiggy
Sep 9, 2010, 11:13 PM
ha dude start getting to me on my page our time zone thing ain't workin haha

Cire39
Sep 10, 2010, 05:03 AM
So I guess you traded it to Luke instead... :|

Kiggy
Sep 11, 2010, 01:31 AM
I still will do the Zero Cain 4 N-Tathlum trade I need the 4 N-Tathlum so plz get to me on my page and lets trade

Chaos Rappy
Sep 11, 2010, 02:18 AM
What are the stats on said Zero CANE? Stats are exceedingly important as far as trading an item goes, and when dealing with a dynamic item such as a Zero weapon, EVERYTHING is needed: all %'s, element, element level, and its Photon Art (weapon ATP/ATA displayed on the first page of the weapon is useless, as it's based on the amount of your character and the weapon; the level and *'s of the weapon is also useless, however whether or not it's been PHOTON FORTIFIED is important as well). Hate to say this was thoroughly described in a certain stickied topic you should have read prior to posting this and should have known, but... I did anyways. <.<

Cire39
Sep 11, 2010, 06:54 AM
I don't think either of us really care about the stats. I'm eager to be rid of my N-Tathlam and I don't have a Zero Cane cataloged yet.

Chaos Rappy
Sep 11, 2010, 08:56 AM
I am, however, having owned probably dozens of Canes (more useless than others), and also, if you need to catalog one so bad, you can have one of the freebie ones I'm giving away. : /

Cire39
Sep 11, 2010, 04:23 PM
Haha, would you rather I not trade him the gun or something? I don't understand what's going on

Chaos Rappy
Sep 11, 2010, 06:43 PM
No, I'm saying it could, for all we know, be an entirely blank Zero Cane, and yes, you could very well be wasting your gun in a trade involving it... rather you take one of the ones I'm going to throw out next week than you possibly waste your weapon on nothing. <.<

Cire39
Sep 12, 2010, 02:16 AM
Well, my N-Tathlam is entirely blank too, and I've had about 3 or 4 of them.

Maybe I'll just give Kiggy the gun for free and take one of your throwaway Zero Canes.