PDA

View Full Version : New Loveless Doujinshi!

Pirrip
Sep 11, 2010, 01:27 AM
My boyfriend and I just finished our new Loveless Doujnishi, and we're taking pre-orders!
I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I figured I'd put this out there.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l156/aquaphoenixli/AntithesisAdvertisementat35.jpg

It's rated for all ages! We'll be taking pre-orders only through September 17th.

*removed*

Payment will be due on 17 September.

REST ASSURED, THERE WILL BE A RAcast IN THIS DOUJINSHI.(see my art thread--there's a link to it in my signature-- for a preview of the RAcast.)

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2010, 01:44 AM
Might want to request a move to the fan works section!
FKL will eat this up.
Good job on the cover thing, it looks amazing!

Pirrip
Sep 11, 2010, 01:49 AM
FKL will eat this up.

Oh cool! Okay... I thought Fan Works was supposed to be for Phantasy Star related stuff, so I wasn't sure.

Thankyou! Those are all frames within the doujinshi itself.

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2010, 01:58 AM
Well it looks great, I'm gonna try to get one, if I can get paypal working!

I'm pretty sure Fan Works can be about anything, as long as it's original, or something like it. :P

Nitro Vordex
Sep 11, 2010, 01:59 AM
Original? Have you LOOKED in fanworks?

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2010, 02:03 AM
Original? Have you LOOKED in fanworks?

Hence, or "something like it".
:wacko:

Pirrip
Sep 11, 2010, 02:04 AM
Loveless is not my original series or universe... so... would it count?

Volcompat321
Sep 11, 2010, 02:14 AM
Why not?
It's something you did, and created the art, right?

If the mods thought it shouldn't go up there, when you request it to be moved(if you do) then they'll tell you where it belongs. :D

Sord
Sep 11, 2010, 03:04 AM
FKL will eat this up.

*brings out the cauldron pot and gets the flames underneath goin*

doo-dee-doo-dee-doo

Also, pretty sure you're not allowed to advertise crap. But then again I think someone in fanworks sold knitted PSO IDs or something at one point... (or maybe they were gifts for someone, don't remember.)

Your sig is totally fair game though. You can advertise there. Might be better to, an add at every post, as per an ad in a single topic in a section of the forums that only a very small minority seem to visit (though in the past sometimes it seems like we may have a few lurkers)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 11, 2010, 04:52 AM
ETHAN

*silhouette*

ALT + 4

Cafepress...!!!

Become a pay lunch for 1, 2, 3 days - 'aire. Not all the time, perhaps, uh once.
Nobody like that Ethan, but his emote, they do that - very much.

-

RAcasts are always money though. As seen by DeviantArt RAcast I posted with that swearing. I was the swearing, not the RAcast. He just does work.

Also I am broke. Sorry. Hope people who want and can afford do get your work. Perhaps on more oriented forums for selling Doujin and those that know the series in question. Best of luck.

Ryna
Sep 11, 2010, 06:52 AM
Your doujinshi idea is cool, but advertising like this is a violation of the PSO-World forum rules - even if it is Phantasy Star related. If you'd like to advertise your doujinshi, use your signature area.