PDA

View Full Version : Analog stick after Extend Code

Wayu
Sep 11, 2010, 11:14 PM
Just unsealed the Kokuinto-Hozuki. Right after I extended it with a lv. 5 freeze, my PSPgo's analog stick immediately ceased to work. Help?

-Wayu

kongajinken
Sep 11, 2010, 11:23 PM
Did you restart?

Nidramag
Sep 11, 2010, 11:23 PM
God might hate you for using a go. Check with him.

Eclipsed57
Sep 12, 2010, 12:24 AM
confirmed,go directly to jail, do not use go, do not collect 200.

Enshroud
Sep 12, 2010, 12:27 AM
The weapon became too cold, freezing your character in place.

Infernonyc
Sep 12, 2010, 12:30 AM
confirmed,go directly to jail, do not use go, do not collect 200.

lol. nice.

xBladeM6x
Sep 12, 2010, 12:42 AM
Two possibilities:

1) Your analog stick broke which means it's time for a new PSP.
2) Restart your PSP.

Shakuri
Sep 12, 2010, 01:05 AM
Stuff you do in game shouldn't affect your system. I'd say its mere coincidence + bad luck.

UberRottweiler
Sep 12, 2010, 01:12 AM
Stuff you do in game shouldn't affect your system. I'd say its mere coincidence + bad luck.

True, I think that crappy parts and bad luck are responsible for this Wayu, how old is your PSP-Go? It could be posible that the analog stick ceased to work because of using it very often.

Izuna
Sep 12, 2010, 01:29 AM
My analogue stick tends to break with my PSPs when the screw holdind the faceplate ceases to do its job, I've never owned a Go, so I can't really help any more =(.

I hope it works again.

Para
Sep 12, 2010, 01:34 AM
Wow that sucks. How long of a warranty do PSPs have?

GantzDetainee
Sep 12, 2010, 02:16 AM
Thats a bummer...just as the full game is coming out but I reckon ingame crashes shouldn't affect the console's controlling mechanism after you reboot it.I think your analog stick broke just when your doing the upgrading.

Wayu
Sep 12, 2010, 02:21 AM
What upgrade?

It unstuck after fiddling with it for an hour. Or rather, began working again somehow...

Shakuri and Izuna know exactly how much bad luck I get with this game (Argine x5)...

Anyways, situation resolved (accidentally); I'll change the topic to help people who seem to get frequent bugs. Like me. I just need to figure out how to do that...

-Wayu

Alexandria
Sep 12, 2010, 02:21 AM
Ouch D:

You can't replace parts on the Go like you would a normal PSP?

GantzDetainee
Sep 12, 2010, 02:24 AM
What upgrade?

It unstuck after fiddling with it for an hour. Or rather, began working again somehow...

Shakuri and Izuna know exactly how much bad luck I get with this game (Argine x5)...

Anyways, situation resolved (accidentally); I'll change the topic to help people who seem to get frequent bugs. Like me. I just need to figure out how to do that...

-Wayu

Oops,I meant extending.Good for you it is somehow fixed^^

kongajinken
Sep 12, 2010, 12:25 PM
PS:P2 Demo Char: Shanoa Ecclesia F HuCast lvl 15 and Teletha Testarossa F NewForce lvl 15.

I know where Teletha Testarossa is from.

Yojimaru
Sep 12, 2010, 12:48 PM
You sure you didn't accidentally switch the psp to Sleep/Hold mode? I did that once right after a mission had finished. Was freaking out because it wouldn't let me save or do anything until I figured out what was wrong. The location of the power/hold switch is very ackward on PSP-3000s, dunno where it is on PSPGos.

kongajinken
Sep 12, 2010, 01:31 PM
You sure you didn't accidentally switch the psp to Sleep/Hold mode? I did that once right after a mission had finished. Was freaking out because it wouldn't let me save or do anything until I figured out what was wrong. The location of the power/hold switch is very ackward on PSP-3000s, dunno where it is on PSPGos.

I did that before too. Was wondering why I couldn't do anything at all in the middle of a mission, but everything ran fine.

What's the point of that function anyway?

DarkPhoton
Sep 12, 2010, 02:02 PM
It's Basic function is so you can listen to music or watch movies without pressing buttons on accident. Like when its in your pocket.