PDA

View Full Version : Most annoying part of Episode 1

Madzozs
Mar 8, 2003, 07:54 PM
The most annoying part of Episode 1 crawled onto my couch and bit me today. I was using my FOnewearl, and am trying to just run through all the levels. I beat normal by level 17, now I am lvl 35 and was just unlocking the Ruins in hard. I beat Vol Opt, ported to the underground part, and realized......I forgot one of the pillars. I made sure I had the one in the Mines, but wasn't sure if I missed Forest or Caves. I figured it was the Caves since it was the second circle on the door, and because the Caves are annoying. I make it to Caves 2, get to the room with the pillar, and its glowing. So I ryuker myself back and hit the Forest up. Sure enough, after about 3 minutes I am standing in front of an untouched pillar. I really hate that.

Ghaleon
Mar 8, 2003, 08:47 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif that happened to me this morning

Elixer
Mar 9, 2003, 01:29 AM
I hate that to i like how you can now hit them as you go along and i try to make it a point not to forget to switch them on. Another thing i hate about version one is the Dark Falz warp glitch thing where you just keep loading and stay on the screen with the rings and you have to power off and lose your items

critter
Mar 9, 2003, 02:13 PM
dude that sux. it has happened 2 me a few times. i had my force and when i beat vol opt i got pissed cause i had 2 hit all of the gay switches. so i have to go back 2 the caves and hit that mother then hit the one i the mines then go back 2 vol opts little gay hole. it took a while but i got through.

lockeboy
Mar 9, 2003, 08:17 PM
I learned about this the hard way, as well.

What I do, now, is either play Ep. 2 instead, or make sure I hit the switch in every level before I proceed.

scmfxt
Mar 9, 2003, 09:52 PM
On 2003-03-08 22:29, Elixer wrote:
I hate that to i like how you can now hit them as you go along and i try to make it a point not to forget to switch them on. Another thing i hate about version one is the Dark Falz warp glitch thing where you just keep loading and stay on the screen with the rings and you have to power off and lose your items

Have you try the soft reset (holding B & X buttons down while press Start button) while this happen. If it work the game would save and then reset. Happen to me while changing ship or lobby. I didn't lose any items. It might work since the game itself didn't locked up.

Yeah, I had similar situation (twice) that I forgot to activate one of the pillar. It's just plain suck trekking back.

Zeebo
Mar 9, 2003, 10:00 PM
Pillars are anoying but not as anoying as being a Hucast with a partisan and most objects fly and you just gotta run around wasting time

moo_pot_pie
Mar 13, 2003, 02:50 PM
i think the pillar that is most annoying is definitly in the caves