PDA

View Full Version : New guy in town

Neo Flint
Sep 12, 2010, 04:38 PM
Hello and please to meet you all. I've recently got into the Phantasy Star franchise (which is saying quite a lot because I normally don't play JRPGs) and I've been playing PS0 a LOT since I first got it (I also have PSU for the PS2). I'm eager to play some of you online since I grew weary of matching up with random people and having to rely on a limited massage system. My characters are:

RAcasael LV 94 (Main)
HUmarul LV60
HUnewarl LV23

Yeah, I'm really a guy and I like to play as females. I actually thought the RAcasasl is pretty hot so I picked her. ^^; *activates troll shield*

Cire39
Sep 12, 2010, 04:49 PM
My main is a lv 97 HUnewm. Although I don't play as often as I used to, I still play several nights a week. I'll add you :)

Chaos Rappy
Sep 12, 2010, 04:57 PM
RAcaseal is A-OK in my book. She's probably one of the easier to play as characters in the game, isn't too bad to look at (compared to your average 12 year old HUmar or AFROnewms), and has the highest ATA in the game (for the MOST part). I use one all the time for online. ;P

Also, welcome to pso-world and the Phantasy Star scene! Hope to see more of you in the future, I guess. :P

Cire39
Sep 12, 2010, 05:02 PM
You DID NOT just DISS ON AFROnewms.

Neo Flint
Sep 12, 2010, 05:07 PM
Lol, Thanks guys. x3 I've already added you, Cire. I'm able to play you guys now if interested.

Cire39
Sep 12, 2010, 05:10 PM
My router is being goofy at the moment. Give me a little bit and I'll try to fix it.

Neo Flint
Sep 12, 2010, 05:14 PM
I'm currently eating tacos anyway so take your time~

Chaos Rappy
Sep 12, 2010, 05:19 PM
I DO say. </Balrog>

I is eating a sandvich myself... maybe we can all have a little get-together soon, eh? :D

Neo Flint
Sep 12, 2010, 05:30 PM
Indeed. Perhaps... in 10 minutes from now? ;-)

Chaos Rappy
Sep 12, 2010, 05:32 PM
Well, not quite THAT soon... for either of us, really. Still trying to give Cire some things via trade, but maybe after THAT... if he would join my game. (I sees you online...). : /

Neo Flint
Sep 12, 2010, 05:38 PM
Oh okay. I'll try to wait for ya. Again take yer time. ^^

Chaos Rappy
Sep 12, 2010, 06:03 PM
Well, Cire's AWOL, so... I guess if you're still on, we can play together. Just gotta add you and whatnot. : /

Neo Flint
Sep 12, 2010, 06:17 PM
I'm still here. I think I've manage to pick up another guy by the name of Luke0292.

Cire39
Sep 12, 2010, 06:28 PM
Sorry guys, for some reason I'm not getting any wifi reception from my router :\
I'll be home tomorrow and then we can absolutely play together.

Chaos Rappy
Sep 12, 2010, 07:39 PM
Alright, sounds good, Cire. Just know that I have duty tomorrow from 6am-2pm, so I won't be available around then. Otherwise, I'm okay with that. ;P

Anyways, thanks for the game, Neo! It was fun while it lasted. Too bad that, despite all those rares and boosts, nobody really got anything. : /

Anywys, OFF TO PARU!!! ...once I finish putting in my collections in my trade topic, lol... ._.;

Broken_L_button
Sep 12, 2010, 07:45 PM
It might be late, but still...Welcome! I don't play so much these days (only once every 2 weeks >.>), but I still like getting on PSZ every once in a while. Also, here's a little known fact about RAcaseal and AFROnewm:

RAcassy has one of the highest "cuteness" (an invisible stat known as CUT), which reaches 999 at level 100, while AFROnewm have one of the highest "style" (STY) stat, which reaches 999 at level 100. Even so, HUney beats them both in their respective departments with 1000 to both CUT and STY. Yes. That is the truth. You have no evidence to prove me wrong, and you know it.

Neo Flint
Sep 12, 2010, 07:45 PM
Naw, thank YOU! Thanks you you guys, I've realize that I've still got some work to do concerning that I was the weakest. ^^; Also, I need to learn how to draw...

Chaos Rappy
Sep 12, 2010, 07:49 PM
Nah, the only reason you were the supposed "weakest" was because we're long time players and have good gear that allows us to do that damage (although most of Luke's was because he was HUcast rather, due to having the highest ATP). :P

Speaking of drawing, I gotta finish that drawing I started yesterday... @_@

ZeekTheSweet
Sep 12, 2010, 10:40 PM
Whats good my man? Welcome to PSO-W/PS0! I'm pretty new here as well. I wouldn't mind playing with you sometime, add me?

Cire39
Sep 13, 2010, 02:49 AM
Luke truly does some ridiculously huge amounts of damage. It's awesome when you can kill Reyburn on SH in <20 seconds

RoxasNeval
Sep 13, 2010, 04:10 PM
well I'm 1day late, so welcome to ps0 and all that stuff,i play almost every night so go on and add me already lol

ARChan
Sep 13, 2010, 05:31 PM
@Neo Flint: Hm. I guess that a RAcaseal is pretty nice to use. Not only that, any of the RAs are pretty rare to see. If your RA is your main, congrats! ^_^

Chaos Rappy
Sep 13, 2010, 05:48 PM
My RAcaseal is my online main... D:

Offline, though, my FOnewm is it... easier to play Rangers in multiplayer and Forces solo. I wonder why? Hunter's easy either way, though, so I lose my interest in them quick, however HUnewearl has had some good times with me. ;P

Neo Flint
Sep 13, 2010, 05:56 PM
Thanks, everyone!