PDA

View Full Version : Item: Gimpy Flowens Set?

Demosthenes
Mar 8, 2003, 08:03 PM
Alright, I killed boomas and dragons like mad last night so I could use the Flowens set, in hopes that it would be even better (or at least comparable to) the Del Sabers Set. I've got the Real Flowens (3084), the shield, and the Frame equipped, AND!!! nothing happens. No increase what-so-ever. Do I have to grind the Flowens to max before it takes effect or what?

Davion
Mar 8, 2003, 08:05 PM
On 2003-03-08 17:03, Demosthenes wrote:
Alright, I killed boomas and dragons like mad last night so I could use the Flowens set, in hopes that it would be even better (or at least comparable to) the Del Sabers Set. I've got the Real Flowens (3084), the shield, and the Frame equipped, AND!!! nothing happens. No increase what-so-ever. Do I have to grind the Flowens to max before it takes effect or what?

I don't think the real Flowen's works with the set. Don't ask me why, I still don't understand.

Demosthenes
Mar 8, 2003, 08:54 PM
Thx Davion, I'll try a different Flowens...grinded the real one past 50, if I'd known that it wouldn't work...gahck! Na ja, thx man! Cool Humar btw!

Edit: The Flowens Set ONLY works with the common replica!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Demosthenes on 2003-03-08 18:28 ]</font>