PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 The big PSP2 day is coming! What have you done to pass the time?

Tizerak
Sep 13, 2010, 12:37 PM
I knew this game was going to be awesome when I heard about it at the begining of the year, was blown away by the demo, I HAD to find a way to keep my mind off it until release, so I finally picked up Dragon Age: Origins for my PS3 and it has done its task of keeping me occupied so I don't go crazy.

D-Gold
Sep 13, 2010, 12:47 PM
farmed items on the demo
played persona 3 portable
watching soul eater

Ethateral
Sep 13, 2010, 12:53 PM
Watched High School of the Dead
Playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Farming AP on PSU
Cleaning up the house
Running errands
Drawing
Hugging my dog?

Yeah, I can find things to do, haha.

Argroh Valdios
Sep 13, 2010, 01:05 PM
Considdering getting the Warhammer 40K starter set
Measuring myself so a pal of mine will make me a costume.
overall doing nothing, playing Phantasy Star Ø now and then.

MYNISTA
Sep 13, 2010, 01:06 PM
Played PSP1 a lil' bit(Bought it last month), and played the demo. I'm ready!

LeonAlabard
Sep 13, 2010, 01:09 PM
Played the demo and random PSP games [Final Fantasy 1, Patchwork Heroes, Patapon 2, Dissidia, Megaman X...];
Readed nearly everything on PSP2pedia (http://psp2.psupedia.info/Main_Page);
Made some PSP skins on photoshop;
[Still] reading TV Tropes (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PhantasyStar);
Spend my weekend with my girlfriend;
Mostly died of boredom on my job;

And other random things I cant remember right now.

vfloresjr24
Sep 13, 2010, 01:14 PM
playing the new God of War demo as well as PSP1. I know I won't sleep well tonight. The game is sooo close I can smell it.

kongajinken
Sep 13, 2010, 01:23 PM
farmed items on the demo
played persona 3 portable
watching soul eater

Persona 3 and soul eater are pretty good.

Fhin
Sep 13, 2010, 01:36 PM
Since PSPo2 will come out on friday, the 17th here in EU, I still have enough time to go for my PS Perfect...only 9 titles left and 4 days to go which should be ok. :pizza:

D-Gold
Sep 13, 2010, 01:38 PM
Persona 3 and soul eater are pretty good.

and as a soul eater fan my goal is to collect this weapon

http://psp2.psupedia.info/Excalibre

I am going to get the weapon soul eater too but it is only an a rank weapon so it shouldn't be that hard to find.

and now theme song time

Excalibur
Excalibur
From United Kingdom
I'm looking for him
I'm going to California

Excalibur
Excalibur
From United Kingdom
I'm looking for him
I'm going to California
Excalibur
Excalibur
Excalibur!

CAMPSO
Sep 13, 2010, 01:59 PM
Playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (Awesome game!!!)
Trying to find a job (Grrrrr...)
Running errands
Playing the demo

Can't wait for this game. I want to try and beat KH:BBS before PSP2 comes out, but that probably won't be happening lol.

DarkPhoton
Sep 13, 2010, 02:02 PM
Playing the demo.
Playing ALOT of Prinny:Can I really be the hero?
Listening to music.
Lurking in these forums D:

GantzDetainee
Sep 13, 2010, 02:07 PM
Aside from daily life work and chores.I've been collecting all the rares that can be obtained in the demo,Reading all the info on PSP2 on PSUpedia,Reading PSO forums from time to time,playing madden 11,playing Chessmaster,playing metal gear PW.But I tell you its hard to keep my mind off this awesome game...

DarkPhoton
Sep 13, 2010, 02:09 PM
.But I tell you its hard to keep my mind off this awesome game...

This right here.

Ken_Silver
Sep 13, 2010, 02:21 PM
Playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (Awesome game!!!)
Trying to find a job (Grrrrr...)
Running errands
Playing the demo

Can't wait for this game. I want to try and beat KH:BBS before PSP2 comes out, but that probably won't be happening lol.

You too? Good luck. I'm looking for one too. No one wants to hire a kid right out if college.

As for what i am doing:

Waiting for 9Dragons to be rebooted.
Watching for info on Dynasty Warriors Online.
Searching for a Double Saber Replica on the PSP2 demo.
Reading and Watching videos and forum posts on World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.
Mopping floors and cleaning up the apartment.

Yeah. None of those are enough. Plus I have to wait for the game to be mailed here. Dang. I'll be behind everyone else. lol.

DarkPhoton
Sep 13, 2010, 02:23 PM
You still haven't gotten a double saber D: I have a spare if you want it when the full game comes out. Ill give it to ya, it just takes up my storage space :P

darkante
Sep 13, 2010, 02:53 PM
Dragon Quest IX
Megaman X1-X6
Medievil 1-2
Super Mario 64 DS
Untold Legends: Warrior´s Code
Digimon World: Dawn..

ehh..too much..

Infinite Eternity
Sep 13, 2010, 02:53 PM
Played the demo
Beat KH:BBS on Critical for each story.

Nidramag
Sep 13, 2010, 03:23 PM
playing MTG, PSP2 demo, Lumines, and crying.

Bou
Sep 13, 2010, 03:25 PM
Go to Work
Play guitar
Run errands
PSP2 Demo

DarkPhoton
Sep 13, 2010, 03:37 PM
I miss having a job....

kongajinken
Sep 13, 2010, 03:42 PM
and as a soul eater fan my goal is to collect this weapon

http://psp2.psupedia.info/Excalibre

I am going to get the weapon soul eater too but it is only an a rank weapon so it shouldn't be that hard to find.

and now theme song time

Excalibur
Excalibur
From United Kingdom
I'm looking for him
I'm going to California

Excalibur
Excalibur
From United Kingdom
I'm looking for him
I'm going to California
Excalibur
Excalibur
Excalibur!

He might be my favorite character from that series. You get to the episode where Excalibur finds a master?

D-Gold
Sep 13, 2010, 07:15 PM
He might be my favorite character from that series. You get to the episode where Excalibur finds a master?

yeah I am on episode 39 now

DoubleJG
Sep 13, 2010, 07:19 PM
I've been playing the Japanese version ;)

DarkPhoton
Sep 13, 2010, 07:28 PM
I thought about getting the japanese version. But i don't read japanese, and hate reading translation guides.

Argroh Valdios
Sep 13, 2010, 07:58 PM
I had the JP ver of GOD EATER Demo, quite fun, even though I barely knew what I was doing, yet I did memorize what some items did.

kongajinken
Sep 13, 2010, 08:00 PM
Don't need a translation guide. I played the JP PSP2 with 0 knowledge about Japanese/katakana. A majority of what you need to know to play the game can be found from an old topic about each menu in the game in translated pictures.

After a couple dozen hours I was pretty much playing the game without any lag between input from just pure memorization and trial and error.(To this day I still have no idea what it is what I'm choosing. I just choose based on the knowledge of I know what the end result will be.)

A lot of the items/menus in the game are picture based, making reading even less prevalent.

DarkPhoton
Sep 13, 2010, 08:05 PM
I like knowing whats going on story wise though. So I get annoyed when I can't read a mission briefing or whatnot.

kongajinken
Sep 13, 2010, 08:08 PM
You got me there. While I understand the basics of what went down(cut-scenes), I don't understand much more then that.

Gemel
Sep 13, 2010, 08:11 PM
I've been doing homework and playing this neat DS game called Geometry Wars. It's like asteroids but colorful. xD

DarkPhoton
Sep 13, 2010, 08:12 PM
Are you switching to the english version when it comes out? or do you intend to continue to play the japanese one?

DoubleJG
Sep 13, 2010, 08:15 PM
I've been doing homework and playing this neat DS game called Geometry Wars. It's like asteroids but colorful. xD

Great game.

I didn't know any Japanese going in to the game, but I taught myself katakana and am still learning hiragana right now. It's surprisingly easy.

kongajinken
Sep 13, 2010, 08:16 PM
No plans on it currently.

Tulio07
Sep 13, 2010, 08:36 PM
Dragon Quest 9
Phantasy Star Zero
Uncharted 2

pso_crash
Sep 13, 2010, 08:43 PM
I picked up book 12 in the wheel of time series.

Zarode
Sep 13, 2010, 08:48 PM
Been brushin' up on Halo.

DoubleJG
Sep 13, 2010, 08:54 PM
Been brushin' up on Halo.

Two words in and my mind thought you were saying "Been brushin' my teeth".

Saito_Forte
Sep 13, 2010, 09:07 PM
Dead Rising infinity mode. Going to get the 7 day (14 hours real time) survival achievement.

Zarode
Sep 13, 2010, 09:41 PM
Two words in and my mind thought you were saying "Been brushin' my teeth".

Gotta impress Sega with my pearly whites and my dual-pistol gundowns.

Boolossus
Sep 13, 2010, 10:08 PM
Playing the demo, going to school, homework, hanging out with friends, and watching some movies such as Transformers. :-D

Titan200
Sep 13, 2010, 10:10 PM
Playing Demo, work, Taekwon Do, Monster hunter tri (getting board of it XD ), ect.

vfloresjr24
Sep 13, 2010, 10:12 PM
I'm getting some sleep cause I will be at Game stop waiting for them to open in the morning. *Must get my PSP2 on*

Kamen Rider Sting
Sep 13, 2010, 10:31 PM
Well lets see, what have I been doing to pass the time till the 16th? Hmm... I've been...

Playing WoW for daily frosties,
Finding the cheapest prices for a NetGear Router for me Dodo 3g usb modem to play psp2 online through wi-fi,
playing music games like GH5 or RB2,
Waiting for my refund check from a local music store to get a sweet guitar fx board from a better cheaper store(My sister's abn gets her an extra 30% off making it even more cheaper for me.)
Playing my demo maxed characters on US psp2 demo to get more money, cool weapons and PA disks above LV7 if possible. Still canno beat Raol Belia.
Trying to find a way to convert my US save to AU/EU save without the use of cfw, me being a psp go owner.

Wow doing all that till Thursday, my god. Though me last item seems unattainable right na.

UberRottweiler
Sep 13, 2010, 11:15 PM
I've been working for almost 3 years so I kept my mind busy with work, also I found my old Sacred: Underworld DVD (not a very famous RPG but highly entertaining) so I played it again, also I spend a lot of time playing Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny, Diablo 2: LoD, reading Stephen King's Books, so I've been busy with other things since PS:P2 was announced.. but now I'm a little anxious...