PDA

View Full Version : Extend Code Q:

r00tabaga
Sep 14, 2010, 10:58 AM
Is there a limit per character to how many extend codes we get? Is it possible to have more?? Are they tradeable???

ashley50
Sep 14, 2010, 11:05 AM
non trade-able.

r00tabaga
Sep 14, 2010, 11:16 AM
I am just curious if we're limited on using extend codes and if it is possible to just make more characters to rec'v more...any1???

Witchblade56
Sep 14, 2010, 11:37 AM
Izuna explained it best. You can make characters specifically for farming extend codes from challenge mode by running them through on each class type. Erasing that alt and starting over. It sounded like a long process to me but still worth t in the long run. Just make sure you don erase any good gear along with that alt as you repeat the process >.>

This is how I understood izuna's post anyways. Clarification for the OP would be appreciated if I'm wrong lol.

Koiwai_Keiji
Sep 14, 2010, 12:22 PM
If your farming extend codes, making a new character is the most efficient way because the game rewards you for:

1) completing cmode for the first time as that character
2) completing cmode as that class (assuming you use the same one the entirety of the way).

Essentially you get 2 extend codes every time with a new character, but only get 1 extend code if you use the same character to beat cmode multiple times (since that character already completed it, you could only get another extend code if you beat it as another class).

Witchblade56
Sep 14, 2010, 12:29 PM
I suppsose the answer then is no there isn't a cap on how many codes you can get as long as you have the patience to continue farming for those codes repeatedly with new characters each time.

T_Esquire
Sep 14, 2010, 12:36 PM
Sounds like a pain in the arse for one-shot code that, what, boosts an item slightly?

Angelo
Sep 14, 2010, 12:47 PM
That's a shame. I was hoping they would be card/account based like your titles.

This kind of ruins the specialness of choosing which few weapons you love the most, thus making everyone's final palette a little different.

Izuna
Sep 14, 2010, 12:47 PM
The above is correct, you can get an unlimited source of them... there are some missions which give you them quickly (DLC), and these are per account, not per character. Challenge Mode is per character.