PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 PSN Digital Download Available Soon!

Fuyuno Hachikuji
Sep 14, 2010, 04:06 PM
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Is Available Supposedly Soon @ The Playstation Store! =^-^=
The File Size Is 1.3 GBs & Costs $39.99, $42.98 After Taxes.
The Chaotic Wait Is Over, Well Almost...Happy Downloading! =^-^=

Notice:
The Online Servers Will Not Be Active Until Later This Evening.
Read Somewhere, After 7PM PST. =^-^= http://twitter.com/phantasystar
UMD Users...My Guess WAS, Since The Servers Are Hosted On The Playstation Network. The Server Didn't Exist Just Yet, Because The Digital Copy of The Game Itself Wasn't Available To PSN, When You Picked Up Your UMD Copy.

Could A UMD User Confirm This 4 Me? Thx =^-^=
-K.C. Kaitlyn Crimson

Infinite Eternity
Sep 14, 2010, 04:08 PM
Servers have not been up and running yet.

GUARDIANDNL
Sep 14, 2010, 04:08 PM
thanks for the info...

42.98!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaa....welll at least i have enough money to get kof99 too XD

pso_crash
Sep 14, 2010, 04:10 PM
HAHA! almost there. Too bad I work tonight, but I will see you all later.

reala728
Sep 14, 2010, 04:10 PM
lolrandomtax. but thanks i guess.
ughhhhhhh i hate waiting

D-Gold
Sep 14, 2010, 04:17 PM
lolrandomtax. but thanks i guess.
ughhhhhhh i hate waiting

I feel your pain. I have been waiting for this since the jp version was announced.
I even had a dream last night about downloading the game.

DarkPhoton
Sep 14, 2010, 04:19 PM
I feel your pain. I have been waiting for this since the jp version was announced.
I even had a dream last night about downloading the game.

OMG I thought I was the only one D:

It's pretty sad when we dream about a video game instead of normal things, like sex..

kawaiitora
Sep 14, 2010, 04:23 PM
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Is Available Supposedly Soon @ The Playstation Store! =^-^=
The File Size Is 1.3 GBs & Costs $39.99, $42.98 After Taxes.
The Chaotic Wait Is Over, Well Almost...Happy Downloading! =^-^=

Notice:
The Online Servers Will Not Be Active Until Later This Evening.
Read Somewhere, After 7PM PST. =^-^= http://twitter.com/phantasystar
UMD Users...My Guess WAS, Since The Servers Are Hosted On The Playstation Network. The Server Didn't Exist Just Yet, Because The Digital Copy of The Game Itself Wasn't Available To PSN, When You Picked Up Your UMD Copy.

Could A UMD User Confirm This 4 Me? Thx =^-^=
-K.C. Kaitlyn Crimson

Tax is different in every state. I know for a fact its $43.29 in my state.

Witchblade56
Sep 14, 2010, 04:23 PM
When is soon -_-;? I've been checking regularly and haven't seen the stinking update for today the fourteenth.

I am getting impatient I think it's patently bad form to have your download store be this far freaking behind the physical launch.

reala728
Sep 14, 2010, 04:25 PM
yeah honestly i dont see why they update in the evening. imo it should be in the morning or around noon.. you know when people tend to be doing something..

D-Gold
Sep 14, 2010, 04:26 PM
When is soon -_-;? I've been checking regularly and haven't seen the stinking update for today the fourteenth.

I am getting impatient I think it's patently bad form to have your download store be this far freaking behind the physical launch.

I am checking media go like ever minute even though the psn may not update until 6 or 7 CST

OriginalB
Sep 14, 2010, 04:27 PM
my media go said something like "could not connect to server" for a minute and i got excited. must have been my own connection cause i refreshed again and it was the same.

D-Gold
Sep 14, 2010, 04:29 PM
my media go said something like "could not connect to server" for a minute and i got excited. must have been my own connection cause i refreshed again and it was the same.

it does that when you are onmedia go psn and you don't use it for a while

Ethateral
Sep 14, 2010, 04:29 PM

That's just a timeout message basically if you're inactive for so long, lol. I got excited too the first time... And the other 4 times it happened, lol.

Ken_Silver
Sep 14, 2010, 05:08 PM

It's pretty sad when we dream about a video game instead of normal things, like sex..

Yeah. No wonder my parents hate me. lol

Para
Sep 14, 2010, 05:52 PM

Its possible to do both you know :P

Aeris
Sep 14, 2010, 05:54 PM

Lol true

DarkPhoton
Sep 14, 2010, 05:55 PM
This is true... Kinda messed up. But true :D

Volcompat321
Sep 14, 2010, 05:56 PM

Pretty much. :wacko:

I don't know how all these people think that being a nerd doesn't get you laid, or doesn't get you a gf.

I'm not even a big gamer, but I play a lot of the games I do play, and I've had a "normal" life when it comes to relationships and sexual experiences...
Lol.

Girls nowadays love games, if you're not getting laid, or at least have a gf, there's something else that's not right. :wacko:

Also, god damn, when will this be available?!?!?! (This was not an question I actually want someone to answer).