PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for Runz: Phantasy Star Zero

Chaos Rappy
Sep 14, 2010, 05:43 PM
Right now, I'm going bonkers for Normal Paru in search of the accursed Liese Garland (which supposedly only drops from Azherowa-B2's in Normal), and it would be great to have others in helping me find it, if not be able to find it and allow themselves to trade it to me for some stuff. :P

Fc is to the left, and my invisionfree forum link is below, complete with a chatbox that can allow for a much faster-responding me than here. Until then, back to Normal Paru for me... I'll be checking in sporadically, so bear with me if I respond within a few seconds once and then wait 15 minutes to reply to THAT one's reply. @_@

Anyways, first to join me gets the stock of junk rares I've collected for the day. They're generally not much, and being that I'm only running Normal Paru, there's not a lot of variety, so... yeah.

Current Pot:
Tatami Mat, Risk Lv1, Bull Smash [x3]
Tatami Mat, 0/0/19/0/0, Risk Lv1, Bull Smash
Tech-Level Boost

Neo Flint
Sep 14, 2010, 05:53 PM
I'll help you. ;)

Chaos Rappy
Sep 14, 2010, 06:05 PM
Alright! That's one... I shall meet anyone else on the field of battle if they wish to join me. I'll be online shortly, Flint. ;P

Chaos Rappy
Sep 15, 2010, 07:59 AM
I'm gonna be on pretty much all day for today, so if anyone would care to join me in my humble madness, they may. ;P

Still looking for more people to join me on my not-so-epic adventure... free prizes should have been a sure-fire way to get others to join me... : /

Chaos Rappy
Sep 16, 2010, 06:31 PM
Still gonna be doing this all night long for that Liese and/or Mag. Updated the Pot with some meager stuff I've gotten already... not a great day for me today. : /

DeadInside
Sep 16, 2010, 06:59 PM
guess ill join you in a little while. if you dont mind that is. ill add ya anyways. but ill be on in like 30-40 mins.

Mistral!
Sep 16, 2010, 07:08 PM
Ooh!
If you're doing normal,will you accept a low-level(my highest is 20)? That is...if its ok with you :D besides, i love looking for rares, so if i found leise garland, maybe you can have it. Paru is my lucky place :D my 1st time there, i found a red double saber(stag i think)a parasol, a drill, a tatami mat,1 rappy town thingy and 2 mags

is there a difference between the gold box turtles and tan monkeys? i fought a few

Chaos Rappy
Sep 16, 2010, 07:31 PM
My bad, guys. I was off on youtube tring to find (and successfully did find) awesome remixes of songs from Cave Story.

Anyways, yeah, I guess I'll add you both and we can start doing runs here soon. I don't mind bringing along lower level people, and actually encourage it, since you have more to gain than us big-wigs with level 100's and nearly every rare in the game, etc. ;P

And wow, that must have been some run you had to find almost every rare Paru had to offer. The only things you're missing is a Crimsonfield (Goldix) and a Liese Garland (Azherowa-B2). O_o

And yes, there's a big difference. They are more powerful, and have much higher resistances than their regular counter-parts.

And it's Stag Cutlery.

Chaos Rappy
Sep 16, 2010, 08:08 PM
Hosting now, Dead. ;P

Chaos Rappy
Sep 17, 2010, 09:09 PM
Gonna be doing this all night long if I must. In case some of you see a purple RAcaseal with a purple Hagal named "Anti-Lolibot" in Free Play, that'd be me, constantly/occasionally swapping between various weapons, ultimately opting for a HeavenRouge Pulse, or a Tartaros Cannon, in case you see me using it. Yeah... hopefully tonight shall be the night. ;P

Chaos Rappy
Sep 18, 2010, 09:09 PM
Back on, gonna be doing plenty of runs tonight, perhaps. Anyone may join me if they like. ;P

Chaos Rappy
Sep 19, 2010, 09:02 PM
On again, so if anyone would like to join my insanity, you may. ;P

Oh, and the Pot that is on post 1 is still available for grabs, if anyone joins me. First to join gets them all (yeah, all four of those Tatami Mats, like that'll help much, but better to give then throw away when they could be wanted). : /

EDIT: (Nevermind...) '3';

Chaos Rappy
Sep 20, 2010, 01:03 PM
C'mon peoples, anyone else on anymore in this game? I feel like I'm the only one left here still playing lower difficulties for rares... <_>

Chaos Rappy
Sep 21, 2010, 02:07 PM
Welp, I'm going to continue this for a little while, for at least today anyways... tomorrow I will likely not be getting on at all online, and after thursday, I will not be on until I get my internet re-setup for the new room I'm going to be moving into. <_<

SO, until then, anyone want to do some final runs with me? I'm really hoping it won't be too long now until I can find a Liese Garland... it shouldn't be taking this long to find one in the first place. I find most of my other rares quite quickly as far as amount of runs matter, but over 100 runs, and about 20 Azherowa-B2's and NONE have dropped me anything good? Little hard to believe... : /

Chaos Rappy
Sep 21, 2010, 05:52 PM
I thank all of those who participated in my wonderful adventures, for my current goal has been accomplished. Normal Paru shall see me NO MORE as far as finding a Liese Garland is concerned. >:D

...now, SH Arca, it is YOUR TURN FOR DEMISE! GIMME YOUR CANON BLEU. D:<

Chaos Rappy
Sep 21, 2010, 07:48 PM
Er... actually, after my last incident just now in this run, almost getting obliterated by Humilias, and being raped by a Boost Arkzein at the midpoint and a Boost Arkzein R in the Arena (which, by the way, landed me two HP Recovery Lv5's), I think I'm just gonna stick this to solo runs on my own. Much better luck and do it much faster on my own. :|

I thank each and every one of you who helped make these Paru runs successful, whether you were a big help or not. ;P