PDA

View Full Version : Get those servers open now!!!!!!!!!!

dmasden
Sep 14, 2010, 09:10 PM
This is a bunch of bs those servers should have been up and running hours ago sega don't ever launch a game unless it is totally ready online included. Online is a major part of this game you should have thought about this better.

DreXxiN
Sep 14, 2010, 09:10 PM
Please jump off a bridge, preferably directly onto a pike.

Ethateral
Sep 14, 2010, 09:12 PM
You can't wait another hour or so? Really?

HUmar_Dean
Sep 14, 2010, 09:12 PM
I dont see why people are so surprised its SEGA after all ;)

Luno
Sep 14, 2010, 09:13 PM
The hose servers are open! THERE'S WATER EVERYWHERE

RubyEclipse
Sep 14, 2010, 09:14 PM
The hose servers are open! THERE'S WATER EVERYWHERE

Man the lifeboats! Get the women and children onboard! Hurry!

(P.S. - to answer the original question: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181532)

Typestatic
Sep 14, 2010, 09:14 PM
There are those of us that have to wait till Friday for the game so consider it better than nothing ^^

HUmar_Dean
Sep 14, 2010, 09:16 PM
There are those of us that have to wait till Friday for the game so consider it better than nothing ^^

Unless you are a smart person and realize the US store is alot cheaper than the uk store so for psp its worth paying by prepaid cards ;)

dmasden
Sep 14, 2010, 09:22 PM
I just thing that online is a major part of this game for updates and extra missions (online and offline). I am really waiting for online play was hopping to play tonight hope it's up tomorrow sorry for the rant.

Ami
Sep 14, 2010, 09:43 PM
Unless you are a smart person and realize the US store is alot cheaper than the uk store so for psp its worth paying by prepaid cards ;)
Unless you are a smart person, you would know that not all UK users can buy their games from a US store >o>

HUmar_Dean
Sep 14, 2010, 09:44 PM
Unless you are a smart person, you would know that not all UK users can buy their games from a US store >o>

And why not.

bkchimera06
Sep 14, 2010, 09:47 PM
I just thing that online is a major part of this game for updates and extra missions (online and offline). I am really waiting for online play was hopping to play tonight hope it's up tomorrow sorry for the rant.

I know how you feel demasden. :-(:-(:-(

RubyEclipse
Sep 14, 2010, 09:49 PM

No worries - there will be a whole lot of online play to come. Our teams are making sure everything is working and ready to go before pushing the big red launch button. (Which is actually a lot more complicated than a single button, but you get the idea.)

I'm with you though: can't wait to get online. :)

Ethateral
Sep 14, 2010, 09:49 PM
No worries - there will be a whole lot of online play to come. Our teams are making sure everything is working and ready to go before pushing the big red launch button. (Which is actually a lot more complicated than a single button, but you get the idea.)

Does this mean you'll be playing tonight with all of us, Ruby?

Kimechie
Sep 14, 2010, 09:50 PM
Ruby do you maybe have a smaller time range estimate? I mean Im being patient and waiting but I'd love to maybe have a more specific time range. If you cant really give one I completely understand^^

Ami
Sep 14, 2010, 09:51 PM
And why not.
Because from what my UK friend has told me, getting a pre-paid card is difficult to obtain. Not to mention that many simply do not want to go that far when they simply can just walk/run/catch a bus/hitchhike/hail a cab/carjack to their local gaming store and buy it with their own money.

Also PSN stopped the use of Entropay. So yeah. It's not as easy as you make it seem it is mmkay.

bkchimera06
Sep 14, 2010, 09:52 PM

Maybe they're color blind and can't figure out which is the right button lol.:-D

HUmar_Dean
Sep 14, 2010, 09:53 PM
Because from what my UK friend has told me, getting a pre-paid card is difficult to obtain. Not to mention that many simply do not want to go that far when they simply can just walk/run/catch a bus/hitchhike/hail a cab/carjack to their local gaming store and buy it with their own money.

Also PSN stopped the use of Entropay. So yeah. It's not as easy as you make it seem it is mmkay.

It is just that easy as I did it today.
Theres a thing called EBAY, you go on their buy a card they email you the code...and you use it on your US PSN account...simple.

GJARE
Sep 14, 2010, 09:55 PM
Connections <3

PrinceBrightstar
Sep 14, 2010, 09:56 PM
Maybe they're color blind and can't figure out which is the right button lol.:-D

Oh come now, any NOC knows that it can't go live without the proper QA regression tests to make sure everything is working, plus I'm sure they have some of the original network dev team working to bring this online.

Speaking from experience this is nothing new *remembers PSU JP launch...World 1...World 2...*

Ami
Sep 14, 2010, 09:57 PM
It is just that easy as I did it today.
Theres a thing called EBAY, you go on their buy a card they email you the code...and you use it on your US PSN account...simple.
You gotta understand, not all want to do this. It may seem like more of a hassle to them when it seems easy to you.

And a couple more days doesn't seem like a long wait to them.

Anywho, I'm from the US so yeah, I'm just telling it from the best of my ability that my friend has informed me.

Ambrai
Sep 14, 2010, 09:58 PM
Man the lifeboats! Get the women and children onboard! Hurry!

(P.S. - to answer the original question: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181532)

Hide yo children, hide yo wives, in fact hide yo husbands too cuz they be hosing everybody up in here!

GantzDetainee
Sep 14, 2010, 10:02 PM
This is a bunch of bs those servers should have been up and running hours ago sega don't ever launch a game unless it is totally ready online included. Online is a major part of this game you should have thought about this better.

Chill dude,consider yourself lucky since you already have your copy.Ruby said it will up and running as soon as possible.

bkchimera06
Sep 14, 2010, 10:04 PM
Chill dude,consider yourself lucky since you already have your copy.Ruby said it will up and running as soon as possible.

But not soon enough it seems. >_>

GantzDetainee
Sep 14, 2010, 10:10 PM
But not soon enough it seems. >_>

What's an hour or two compared to a whole year of waiting?I'd rather let them check if everything is working just fine than starting it hastily and be taken down by a technical issue later on.

bkchimera06
Sep 14, 2010, 10:14 PM
What's an hour or two compared to a whole year of waiting?I'd rather let them check if everything is working just fine than starting it hastily and be taken down by a technical issue later on.

Agreed. It's like cake, once you get a bite, chances are you want more. Hey wait a sec..Teletha Testarossa? I believe I came in contact with your character on the trial version because I remember how unique that name was.

GantzDetainee
Sep 14, 2010, 10:21 PM
Agreed. It's like cake, once you get a bite, chances are you want more. Hey wait a sec..Teletha Testarossa? I believe I came in contact with your character on the trial version because I remember how unique that name was.

Everyone is excited about this awesome game including myself.I think they are doing their best in making sure we would have a great online experience so lets just try to be patient:-). Oh that is great!!! what is your character name,maybe I could remember it?

bkchimera06
Sep 14, 2010, 10:24 PM
Everyone is excited about this awesome game including myself.I think they are doing their best in making sure we would have a great online experience so lets just try to be patient:-). Oh that is great!!! what is your character name,maybe I could remember it?

It was a black female cast name Ten, that had Miku's hair style that was also black. However I do not think we stayed together long because the connection broke soon after you joined the party.

GantzDetainee
Sep 14, 2010, 10:27 PM
Oh I remember you Ten.I've run with quite afew people with miku's hairstyle but I do remember you :) welcome to the forums btw!

WildSevenBlue
Sep 14, 2010, 10:30 PM
so im pretty sure that ill just wait until the weekend before i try to get online ... maybe with all of this spare time ill just run through the story mode and build my collection of spears in every element .... although im sure my classes wont allow me to do so .... why couldnt this game release during the summer.....

bkchimera06
Sep 14, 2010, 10:32 PM
Oh I remember you Ten.I've run with quite afew people with miku's hairstyle but I do remember you :) welcome to the forums btw!

thanks...uhh how do I add you as a friend on here...I'm knew and just signed up today.:-?

GantzDetainee
Sep 14, 2010, 10:38 PM
Its cool you can add me :).If you want to add someone as your friend click their avatar,youll be brought into their public profile,just look on the right side and you'll see a button saying "befriend 'insert name' ".Just wait till the person accepts your friend invitation.I just added you,still waiting for your confirmation.

Kimechie
Sep 14, 2010, 10:39 PM
Mind if I friend you too Teletha? :D

RubyEclipse
Sep 14, 2010, 10:39 PM
Work on the servers continues, but our teams are checking everything out right now. More news as soon as it arrives - I'll be up all night or until they do go live. :)

Mortalis
Sep 14, 2010, 10:42 PM
Completely off topic since theres not much to say in this thread, but CAEK SHOP. Just found my first portal to one. =O

Kimechie
Sep 14, 2010, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the update ruby. So you guys are just surveying your work now?

GantzDetainee
Sep 14, 2010, 10:45 PM
Work on the servers continues, but our teams are checking everything out right now. More news as soon as it arrives - I'll be up all night or until they do go live. :)

Thank you and keep up the good work^^.

Mind if I friend you too Teletha? :D

Sure thing.:-) but sadly I cant play online even the server is up in running.I got work till friday and I need my rest^^;

Completely off topic since theres not much to say in this thread, but CAEK SHOP. Just found my first portal to one. =O

Nice find!be sure to buy something from it.

bkchimera06
Sep 14, 2010, 10:48 PM
Its cool you can add me :).If you want to add someone as your friend click their avatar,youll be brought into their public profile,just look on the right side and you'll see a button saying "befriend 'insert name' ".Just wait till the person accepts your friend invitation.I just added you,still waiting for your confirmation.

Done and done.:-)

GantzDetainee
Sep 14, 2010, 10:49 PM
Done and done.:-)

Awesome:-).See you online hopefully by the weekend or friday.

Mortalis
Sep 14, 2010, 10:51 PM
Nice find!be sure to buy something from it.

I got a stamp from one of the girls there. Get 3 stamps and you get a ??? prize. I never played JP so I'm not sure what the ??? is. =x

WildSevenBlue
Sep 14, 2010, 10:52 PM
same here Gantz i was looking forward to some online play, wanted to see how many pplz that i was friends with on the demo got the full version today .... but it looks like ill have to retire for the evening hopefully ill be able play some online this weekend ..... if im not doing lab work

GantzDetainee
Sep 14, 2010, 10:56 PM
I got a stamp from one of the girls there. Get 3 stamps and you get a ??? prize. I never played JP so I'm not sure what the ??? is. =x

Really?so do you need to find it 2 more time and get two more stamps?I'm not going to spoil you on what that is:D

same here Gantz i was looking forward to some online play, wanted to see how many pplz that i was friends with on the demo got the full version today .... but it looks like ill have to retire for the evening hopefully ill be able play some online this weekend ..... if im not doing lab work

Same here,I was thing on how many of those people that I got partner cards with will get the full game.Hopefully weekend will come like a breeze so that I can play the game.

Mike
Sep 14, 2010, 10:58 PM

If the prize is the same, it's a set of female clothing. The name escapes me though.

bkchimera06
Sep 14, 2010, 11:06 PM
Awesome:-).See you online hopefully by the weekend or friday.

same:D

Mortalis
Sep 14, 2010, 11:12 PM
Really?so do you need to find it 2 more time and get two more stamps?I'm not going to spoil you on what that is:D

Yep. 2 more times with those crazy cake ladies. I read Mike's spoiler because I'm weak like that, and I don't even get to use the item. D: