PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Have urgent mission can't purify HELP

HadesAlmighty
Sep 15, 2010, 01:01 AM
I have some flowers mission and can't figure out what to do help please

DarkPhoton
Sep 15, 2010, 01:03 AM
It's Phantasy star.....just kill everything.

GUARDIANDNL
Sep 15, 2010, 01:04 AM
look in your healing items section in your inventory...you should see a photon eraser item equip it and with your googles ( L button + up on Dpad) look around you for some egg like things target them with the googles and then shot that photon eraser... after that go agasint that flower (seed core)

HadesAlmighty
Sep 15, 2010, 01:05 AM
I did but there are frozen seed that I can't thaw. I've tried goggles with no luck.

GUARDIANDNL
Sep 15, 2010, 01:07 AM
if they are frozen use the photon reflector.... and look around you with your googles for some red spot on the floor....just stand there and the reflector will now able to shot those egg like things...try that

Mike
Sep 15, 2010, 01:10 AM
Some of the purify missions can't be finished if you are alone. You'll just have to move on.

HadesAlmighty
Sep 15, 2010, 01:19 AM
That was it but everyone left already before I read this :(
Oh well. How often do those missions appear?

Mike
Sep 15, 2010, 01:26 AM
I stated that wrong. They can be finished with a single person but you won't be able to get an S-rank on them. That's the second time I've made that mistake.

Urgent missions are rare so they'll only show up every once in a while. There are other urgent missions besides purify missions too. If one pops up, you should always take it.

Izuna
Sep 15, 2010, 02:06 AM
I stated that wrong. They can be finished with a single person but you won't be able to get an S-rank on them. That's the second time I've made that mistake.

Urgent missions are rare so they'll only show up every once in a while. There are other urgent missions besides purify missions too. If one pops up, you should always take it.

The ones that require multiple people are the ones with have a higher minimum player requirement.

Urgent/Rare Missions ONLY show up in Internet/Multi-Mode, you'll never see them if you only play Story Mode...

Mike
Sep 15, 2010, 02:35 AM
The ones that require multiple people are the ones with have a higher minimum player requirement.
I don't think there are rare missions that require more than one player to be present. Gettting an S may not be possible but any solo player can get accept any rare quest, PSO or SEED.

HadesAlmighty
Sep 15, 2010, 07:50 AM
Well thanks for the help all.

Ami
Sep 15, 2010, 08:15 AM
I don't think there are rare missions that require more than one player to be present. Gettting an S may not be possible but any solo player can get accept any rare quest, PSO or SEED.

Truefax. The Urgent Mission on Neudaiz? Did it solo, only got an A because there was one in which you had to have a couple people line up to reach one of the Seeds.