PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Still getting Error sg4041

dmasden
Sep 15, 2010, 10:14 AM
I think my game is defective I got online at 2am but now when I try to get online all I get is the same error as lastnight when servers were not up. When is this going to get fixed I want a game that works totally 100% not 50% should I return my copy for a good one.

Altoh
Sep 15, 2010, 10:30 AM
If you get error 4041, make sure you activate your PSN account for "Game" via the PSP menu before you load a UMD.

Then turn your PSP off, restart, and it should work fine. :)
there you go

dmasden
Sep 15, 2010, 11:02 AM
I am now able to get online again thanks for letting me know how to fix this error

Eclipsed57
Sep 15, 2010, 01:46 PM
im having the same error, i did the activation yet im still getting this error... ill try it again i guess

gratefulgriz
Sep 15, 2010, 02:37 PM
how come I can sign online without entering the code?

Mortalis
Sep 15, 2010, 02:47 PM
how come I can sign online without entering the code?

Did you download the game from PSN?

gratefulgriz
Sep 15, 2010, 03:16 PM
nope i just bought it from gamestop! i signed into multiplayer online without a code, weird huh?

Mortalis
Sep 15, 2010, 03:23 PM
nope i just bought it from gamestop! i signed into multiplayer online without a code, weird huh?

Yeah, lets hope it doesn't open the door to what happened on the Demo.

On a different note, I'm not getting sg4041, but I'm getting booted from the server every five minutes. Even when I have a great connection, it'll boot me out of parties. Even parties I make.

gratefulgriz
Sep 15, 2010, 03:30 PM
my first attempt i got error sg4041 and disconnected, tried again clicked resume connection and it apparently connected to the PSN, I clicked yes to the rules and agreement and it went straight to form party screen, didn't ask me to input the code or anything.

Enshroud
Sep 15, 2010, 03:32 PM
Keep trying and you'll get on.

RubyEclipse
Sep 15, 2010, 04:00 PM
im having the same error, i did the activation yet im still getting this error... ill try it again i guess
Have you:

1 - Entered in a code for the Little Wing License, or downloaded the game digitally

2 - Restarted your PSP after activating it for "Game"?

gratefulgriz
Sep 15, 2010, 04:22 PM
oh im on, i just didn't have to type in a code thats all. I found it weird that I was able to connect, by the way this game is awesome. Ive missed it since they closed down the pc servers

RubyEclipse
Sep 15, 2010, 04:41 PM
Glad to hear it. :) Welcome back to the online world!

Khabarakh
Sep 15, 2010, 06:20 PM
I've been able to play, but every time i get off and try to get back on, I get sg4041 like 3-5 times, and after renetering my password EVERY TIME, it lets me in. I have GAME activated in PSN. whats the deal!?

xKillthemx
Sep 15, 2010, 07:05 PM
Have you:

1 - Entered in a code for the Little Wing License, or downloaded the game digitally

2 - Restarted your PSP after activating it for "Game"?

How do you activate it for "Game"? What does that mean?

Also this is my first post on PSO, I came for the PSP2 as I have never even heard of the series until I tried the demo out - holy shit I put too many hours into that demo.

Khabarakh
Sep 15, 2010, 07:20 PM
How do you activate it for "Game"? What does that mean?

Also this is my first post on PSO, I came for the PSP2 as I have never even heard of the series until I tried the demo out - holy shit I put too many hours into that demo.

In the PSN option from your xmb. You know... how you first signed up

xKillthemx
Sep 15, 2010, 07:35 PM
In the PSN option from your xmb. You know... how you first signed up

found it thanks!

Velinus
Sep 15, 2010, 08:59 PM
I'm getting this error too ... Downloaded the game off the PSN so this should not be happening, right?

xKillthemx
Sep 15, 2010, 09:27 PM
I'm getting this error too ... Downloaded the game off the PSN so this should not be happening, right?

Im in the same boat dude, i activated it in game, downloaded it or w.e idk what else to do.

beastinabox
Sep 15, 2010, 09:35 PM
If you didnt understand that go to you account manigment and tipe in the code to activate online multiplayer mode and it should say that you got a little wing licence. Then go to activation and go to game... It should say all the warnings and shit but after that activate it ( Do not go to comics it wont do eney thing to psp2 ) and it should connect you to the internet.

xKillthemx
Sep 15, 2010, 09:45 PM
If you didnt understand that go to you account manigment and tipe in the code to activate online multiplayer mode and it should say that you got a little wing licence. Then go to activation and go to game... It should say all the warnings and shit but after that activate it ( Do not go to comics it wont do eney thing to psp2 ) and it should connect you to the internet.

We downloaded it from the PSN.
I did all of those.
I still get the error.

Velinus
Sep 15, 2010, 09:46 PM
I got the Digital Download off the PSN ... They didn't give me a code and that should have been done automatically.

zeital
Sep 16, 2010, 01:19 AM
i get the error on DD, takes me like 3 times b4 it lets me on, any ideas?

Masterflower
Sep 16, 2010, 01:30 AM
Im just gonna assume its a server thing. I think this happens to everyone. Just keep trying, you'll get on eventually

zeital
Sep 16, 2010, 01:32 AM
just getting annoying also my PC jusr changed which is kinda weird..... got online and it said something like "ur card has changed from the last time u where on ur friends will not be able to find u"