PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Can't get save from demo to work on full game!!!!

O-dizzy
Sep 15, 2010, 10:29 AM
Question: Has anybody had problems importing their save from the PSP2 demo? I tried to import my character and received a "no data" error.

HELP!!!!!

Izuna
Sep 15, 2010, 10:43 AM
USA version works with USA demo saves only.
EUR version will not accept it.

O-dizzy
Sep 15, 2010, 10:49 AM
I did play a USA demo and still got the error. Am I really the only one who has that import problem? NOOO!!!!! I had a nice level 15 thing going....

Izuna
Sep 15, 2010, 10:51 AM
I did play a USA demo and still got the error. Am I really the only one who has that import problem? NOOO!!!!! I had a nice level 15 thing going....

o_O you are using a USA game!? does your Demo save still load?

Leg3nd348
Sep 15, 2010, 11:03 AM
I don't know if this apply s0 for you but I have custom firmware and I'm having the same problem. Just bought the Umd and it won't let me transfer my character to the new game. I have two lvl 15's going right now so I feel your pain.

O-dizzy
Sep 15, 2010, 11:05 AM
Yup. I can load the demo save when I play the USA demo but when I try to do it on the full game, it doesn't read the data. So sad... It looks like I can still import the character from the original Phantasy Star Portable but all that work I did on the demo seems to be down the drain...

UberRottweiler
Sep 15, 2010, 11:42 AM
Thats weird, I'm using CFW until I get enough money to DL from PSN and I had no problems importing the savedata from the demo, IDK if you guys could be more specific about the error message so I can help you to figure out whats happening? Both OFW and CFW users.

EDIT: I got a error message when I first played because I picked continue from the main menu and It said that there was no savedata, so I used the import option form the main menu and voilá! It imported the demo savedata, IDK if you guys only used the continue option without importing again.

Mortalis
Sep 15, 2010, 11:47 AM
I had a no data error when I tried to import the character for the first time using the 'continue' option. Then I seen the import option and had no trouble. Not sure if thats the problem.

O-dizzy
Sep 15, 2010, 11:48 AM
So when I go to "Continue" and it gives the screen to upload and then it gives the greyed out screen saying: There is no data - Error 80110327. I'm running OFW and had no problems when playing the demo. Any help you cna provide would be greatly appreciated.

Izuna
Sep 15, 2010, 11:51 AM
So when I go to "Continue" and it gives the screen to upload and then it gives the greyed out screen saying: There is no data - Error 80110327. I'm running OFW and had no problems when playing the demo. Any help you cna provide would be greatly appreciated.

haha ^^; you have to import the demo character.

Mortalis
Sep 15, 2010, 11:52 AM

Yeah, theres a import option on the main menu thats different than continue. It's the last one I believe. Then it asks you if you want to import from the Demo. I didn't notice it at first either so that might be your problem.

O-dizzy
Sep 15, 2010, 11:54 AM
YESSS!!!!!! Ok so it looks like I had to go to import instead of continue. Thanks a lot all of you!!!! You all rock!!! I'll be seeing you all online. Look for a Beast named Riot. Incidently, I participated in the Fan art contest for PSP2 and came in 5th place. The character in that picture is the same one I'll be playing in PSP2 (though the hair is a little different). See you guys in Gurhal!!!! Thanks again!!!

O.III

UberRottweiler
Sep 15, 2010, 11:56 AM

LOL you must import again my friend, I had the very same error message, go to main menu, and use IMPORT then 2 options will apear; import from PS:P1 and import from demo, choose demo savedata and there you go. On a side note; I'm happy because I will get my legit copy of PS:P2 on saturday so I hope to see you online, look for a male CAST named Tassadar. :D

Izuna
Sep 15, 2010, 11:58 AM
^ I'm faster than all of you, that post just made me confused for a moment... like I was in the Twilight zone.

O-dizzy
Sep 15, 2010, 12:00 PM
You all rock!!! And you what else rocks? THIS FRIGGIN GAME!!!!!

Leg3nd348
Sep 15, 2010, 12:45 PM
Thats weird, I'm using CFW until I get enough money to DL from PSN and I had no problems importing the savedata from the demo, IDK if you guys could be more specific about the error message so I can help you to figure out whats happening? Both OFW and CFW users.

EDIT: I got a error message when I first played because I picked continue from the main menu and It said that there was no savedata, so I used the import option form the main menu and voilá! It imported the demo savedata, IDK if you guys only used the continue option without importing again.

A little back history.I am currently running 5.50 Gen-D3 CFW. I didn't get my demo from PSN (probably my first and largest mistake) I got a ISO off the internet. The reason being is because for some reason I could not get the version from PSN network to work. I was able to download it but not able to run it. The version of the PSP2 demo I downloaded worked perfectly and I was able to log onto the infrastructure mode and play and everything. Fast forward I just picked up my hard copy of PSP2 from the store and it runs and loads fine. But when I go to import my save data it tells me the data is corrupt and it goes back to the title screen.
Honestly I don't know exactly what to do. I'm under the impression that the ISO demo I downloaded was cracked to work on CFW and that affected the save file somehow.

UberRottweiler
Sep 15, 2010, 02:37 PM
Thats weird, a friend of mine got demo for m33-6 and today he recieved his PS:P2 UMD via UPS and he had no problems using the save file from a fixed demo.