PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 SG3126?

EternitY
Sep 15, 2010, 03:47 PM
Game keeps getting to accessing Playstation network, then the error pops up with "A network error has occurred." Searched the forum but haven't really found any solutions that work, anyone else got it working? I assume its a port issue, but I haven't found a list of ports to even open to try.

Roontek
Sep 15, 2010, 03:50 PM
Game keeps getting to accessing Playstation network, then the error pops up with "A network error has occurred." Searched the forum but haven't really found any solutions that work, anyone else got it working? I assume its a port issue, but I haven't found a list of ports to even open to try.

Did you try disabling the firewall? That could be the problem. The online setup is part server and part player 2 player connection, so I wouldn't think port forwarding would be necessary.

EternitY
Sep 15, 2010, 03:55 PM
I can connect to the Playstation network through my psp normally, so not sure if that makes any difference, and I even bought some add on content for a different game a few days ago, worked fine. Hmm, it very well could be the p2p part, I hadn't considered that.

Tested the connection and UPnP is disabled on our WiFi, think that might be it. Going to have to see about enabling that, and then trying again. Whether it works or not I will post again since I think others are having this problem too, wish me luck.

RubyEclipse
Sep 15, 2010, 04:01 PM
Tested the connection and UPnP is disabled on our WiFi, think that might be it. Going to have to see about enabling that, and then trying again. Whether it works or not I will post again since I think others are having this problem too, wish me luck.

Good to hear, please let us know if this works. :) I'll go check with our Customer Service guys right now too and see if they have any other tips.

EternitY
Sep 16, 2010, 11:45 AM
Still haven't got around to testing it yet, but I should have time when I get home from class later today. Anyone else have any ideas besides the UPnP thing?