PDA

View Full Version : Vindictus - awesome free Diablo/PSO style online game

Eclipsed57
Sep 16, 2010, 04:27 AM
http://vindictus.nexon.net/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8h5kHA3-AE

free to play MMO/Dungeon Crawler. this open beta starts today and the chars arent wiped once true launch next month. any dungeon crawler fan should really be into this game it looks great and i have 1 beta key for the first person interested... check it out

Weeaboolits
Sep 16, 2010, 06:49 AM
I was in the closed, kinda upset that they didn't release the mage class at the start of open, since it was that class that made me wanna play the game in the first place.

FinalMasterM
Sep 27, 2010, 12:34 PM
I've been playing. East Side server, Channel 123, name is FinalMasterM. Hit 24 last night and solo'd Polar Bear this morning.

Sad I won't ever have the full savage set before game is out of beta.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Oct 6, 2010, 02:14 AM
Soo this game is download only? I have a monthly download limit, this title look like it'd be quite big download once released. So its free only, no physical game can be bought? :o

Tifa

Retehi
Oct 6, 2010, 03:43 AM
Hmm, no lie, it actually looks fun.

Weird thing for me to say, but theres a first for everything.

Weeaboolits
Oct 6, 2010, 11:10 AM
It's surprisingly un-weeaboo considering it's the prequel to Mabinogi, which was cutesy as shit. It's also worth noting that the game runs on the Source engine.

Outrider
Oct 6, 2010, 01:28 PM
That game actually looks pretty cool. I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

Weeaboolits
Oct 6, 2010, 05:02 PM
Open Beta starts pretty soon, the 13th according to the main site.

Shadowpawn
Oct 6, 2010, 06:13 PM
If my laptop wasn't a POS, I would be all over this.

Randomness
Oct 6, 2010, 06:53 PM
Kinda burnt out on CB.

Mitz
Oct 6, 2010, 07:11 PM
That looks pretty fun, better than a most of the ORPGs currently on the market.

Boxblaster
Oct 7, 2010, 01:54 AM
For those not in the know, this was known as Mabinogi Heroes, the game which many here were gawking over some time ago (myself included). It's pretty fun, but my computer is so bad, I can barely run it.

Ithildin
Oct 7, 2010, 05:19 PM
Gonna give it a go at some point.

Blue-Hawk
Oct 7, 2010, 09:57 PM
This is going to sound odd for you people to hear from me, but this is looking REALLY good. I am SO going to give this one a try myself. :P

KodiaX987
Oct 8, 2010, 03:22 PM
How grindy is it?

Knowing it's free, chances are high I'll fall on something that either requires microtransactions to even remotely do damage, or has such a ridiculous XP curve that you'll always trail far behind the friends who signed up on it before you did.