PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Ability help?

Gokudera
Sep 16, 2010, 11:17 AM
So im new to this forum, and iv been searching for a while for a Psp2 Ability list.
If anyone knows them please tell D;
so far im a level 2 vanguard and level 6 hunter. im level 33, so im thinking its about time to start testing out other class's, problem is, id ont want to waste my time and get useless abilitys since i primarily use melee, and usually a pistol not a shield.
:3 If anyone wants to play just ask, im home sick today : D

GantzDetainee
Sep 16, 2010, 11:23 AM
This might help.http://psp2.psupedia.info/Type_abilities

Gokudera
Sep 16, 2010, 11:27 AM
Thanks >.< for some reason i couldnt find it anywhere on wiki or google. Might have been because i was searching for it a few weeks ago though..

Fhin
Sep 16, 2010, 11:28 AM
So you're VA lvl 2 and HU lvl 6 so you can get/use abilities from VA until lvl 2 even if you play on as HU. (Don't know if you already knew that. >_> :pizza:

GantzDetainee
Sep 16, 2010, 11:28 AM
Most of the useful stuff are in PSUpedia.com but be careful of spoilers.

Gokudera
Sep 16, 2010, 11:31 AM
xD i already kenw that fhin but thanks. I'v been playing the Demo for a good 20 or so hours.
seeing as the full version has the ability to switch class's though, it just made me curious :3
and, spoilers shouldnt be aproblem.. im not very captivated by the story line, personally i liked Phantasy star Zero's better, probably because of the anime cutscenes. but thanks again

Fhin
Sep 16, 2010, 11:40 AM
xD i already kenw that fhin but thanks. I'v been playing the Demo for a good 20 or so hours.
seeing as the full version has the ability to switch class's though, it just made me curious :3
and, spoilers shouldnt be aproblem.. im not very captivated by the story line, personally i liked Phantasy star Zero's better, probably because of the anime cutscenes. but thanks again

Oh, haven't played the demo so I didn't know that you couldn't switch classes there.