PDA

View Full Version : Any Furries Here?

Sulfur
Sep 16, 2010, 11:34 PM
Looking for any Furries who have Phantasy Star Portable 2 cause I would love to have some Partner codes from you ^,.,^

ChaosAngel92
Sep 16, 2010, 11:36 PM
Define...Furries

Retniwreven
Sep 16, 2010, 11:37 PM
This probably won't end well.

Shakuri
Sep 16, 2010, 11:40 PM
I don't even think its debatable, really.

Either way...*sets up lawn chair*

Masterflower
Sep 16, 2010, 11:41 PM
X_x? Um....lol?

Wayu
Sep 16, 2010, 11:43 PM
...furries as in Beasts?

-Wayu

FOkyasuta
Sep 16, 2010, 11:45 PM
I Think I Know What He Means. *Takes Cover*

Alexandria
Sep 16, 2010, 11:46 PM
...lol, well for the record guys, furries=http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/430618-Curtzilla/618/55/krystal2.jpg

Different from beasts. (Unless you're talking about them in Nanoblast.)
Correct me if I'm worng, but the correct name for a beast in this kind of thing would be Neko.

Zain_Winters
Sep 16, 2010, 11:47 PM
*takes cover behind Cast* i think you're right..OH GOD, i dont know why that gave me an instant headache..

Vanzazikon
Sep 16, 2010, 11:49 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w174/dead_or_alive_ultimate222/Zangief.jpg

DreXxiN
Sep 16, 2010, 11:53 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w174/dead_or_alive_ultimate222/Zangief.jpg

*DIES!* Omfg, I have NO idea why I laughed at that so hard. Hahaha.

Sulfur
Sep 16, 2010, 11:58 PM
Lol that was fast o,.,o
No not furries as in beast. I mean Furries as in people who have very high interest in anthro-ish characters and have made themselves a fursona of what they'd be like as a furry aka me as a Wolf :P

Mike
Sep 17, 2010, 12:01 AM
There is a Player Matchup (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18) forum specifically for finding other people to play with. Please try there.

ChaosAngel92
Sep 17, 2010, 12:05 AM
There is a Player Matchup (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18) forum specifically for finding other people to play with. Please try there.

Mod?
When that happened?
Cheers for you mate, you deserve it.

Sulfur
Sep 17, 2010, 12:08 AM
theres always a matchup forum but it never gets me anywhere. sides i looking for players for this game so it has the right to stay here =p

Rei-San
Sep 17, 2010, 12:10 AM
Why did I laugh so hard at this topic and every posts after it...

Ehh... >_>

*cough* Well, in my fanfic, A few of my beast characters are furries. (Just to add a unique twist in characters) Anyway I don't have a problem with furries, I love them, but *I* myself am not one. Anyway I don't have a PSP. But I'm trying to get one really fast.

ChaosAngel92
Sep 17, 2010, 12:16 AM
Ugh...I'm completely lost about "furries".
Is it people that gives story to their characters, create a whole story around them (although never shared with anyone) and that search specific names and weapons to suit their obsession?

I think I finally found myself a cool adjective then.

Mike
Sep 17, 2010, 12:21 AM
theres always a matchup forum but it never gets me anywhere. sides i looking for players for this game so it has the right to stay here =p
The Matchup forum is for all Phantasy Star games.

Alexandria
Sep 17, 2010, 12:27 AM
Ugh...I'm completely lost about "furries".
Is it people that gives story to their characters, create a whole story around them (although never shared with anyone) and that search specific names and weapons to suit their obsession?

I think I finally found myself a cool adjective then.

No, that's just someone who likes to write stories to go along with their characters. A common thing in RPG's like this.

If you were to search "furry" on Urban Dictionary, you'd get this gem.

Possibly the strangest sub-culture in all of geekdom. Furries range from being harmless fans fascinated by anthropomorphic characters and animals, to immensely withdrawn or self-abosrbed persons who actually believe, or want to believe, they're eagle-winged fox-like versions of themselves with giant gentalia who wouldn't dare be anything else that could be considered mundane. Furries defy any coventional or unifying definition.
In other words, furries are fuckin' weird.

Of course, that's Urban Dictionary. I can't help but giggle whenever I hear someone say "Fursona", I'm sorry, whatever floats your boat, but that's just a ridiculous word. XD

xmoonprismpowerx
Sep 17, 2010, 12:28 AM
Oh dear.

Rei-San
Sep 17, 2010, 12:29 AM
There are so many definitions of the "furry" that it doesn't really matter anymore. People are always going to have their opinions. :no:

IMO, There's the stereotypically bad kind You know what I mean, or the moderate version You just like half human characters. I'm pretty much on the moderate side, but in this case the proper term would be "antro", furry from what I hear is the "Yiff" term (Which is kinda what Alexandria put down, Urban Dictionary is hilariously frank, but true.) I personally don't go any farther than the whole "harmless fans fascinated by anthropomorphic characters and animals" stuff.

This is one of the internet greatest dilemmas. It get kinda annoying.

Anyway my fiction just evolved upon it self. One day I imaged beasts having a tail to better give them animal-like qualities besides their ears and noes. Then one other day I imagined my beast female as an anthro, and the idea stuck so well in my head that I just rolled with it. So much that I made another anthro character (a cute loli one), Then I made another beast but I made this one the human-like beasts you see in the game (I gave him a wolf tail but still). I started drawing them and it started looking even better.

Ethateral
Sep 17, 2010, 12:32 AM
Must... Resist urge. -_-

GantzDetainee
Sep 17, 2010, 12:36 AM
What the....

xmoonprismpowerx
Sep 17, 2010, 12:37 AM
Must... Resist urge. -_-

Don't resist. You might make the world a better place :o

CLARK
Sep 17, 2010, 12:38 AM
Lol that was fast o,.,o
No not furries as in beast. I mean Furries as in people who have very high interest in anthro-ish characters and have made themselves a fursona of what they'd be like as a furry aka me as a Wolf :P
you... disturb me...

Rei-San
Sep 17, 2010, 12:38 AM
I know, It's dumb. Le'ts just drop the whole thing. :nono:

These debates always annoyed me a little inside.

Alexandria
Sep 17, 2010, 12:42 AM
Yeah, c'mon, guys. Just because he likes his women hairier than you do doesn't mean you should hate 'em for it. There's plenty of weirder shit out there anyways.

unicorn
Sep 17, 2010, 12:42 AM
Don't go trollin in this furry's thread!

Most of you guys have accepted the concept of lolita and lolicon, in fact, most of you have loli characters.

Shota/con is also slowly starting to become acceptable in PSU. (PM G470)

And most of you guys are weabos, this is just another mildly disturbing subculture from Japan. Its hypocritical to accept some and not all, especially if you are an otaku desu!!!11

That being said, I'm not an otaku or weabo. Furry is gross. Unless I'm mistaken and its not some sort of bestiality thing?

Rei-San
Sep 17, 2010, 12:45 AM
Come to think of it, who are you guys talking about?

CLARK
Sep 17, 2010, 12:46 AM
It's not the furry liking that disturbs me... its the "and have made themselves a fursona of what they'd be like as a furry aka me as a Wolf :P"

xmoonprismpowerx
Sep 17, 2010, 12:52 AM
It's not the furry liking that disturbs me... its the "and have made themselves a fursona of what they'd be like as a furry aka me as a Wolf :P"

On a related note. It's not that characters like Felicia or other such things AREN'T hot... it's just that the people who are "furries" tend to be straight up creepers. My roommate was a huge furry. He went to see Avatar for creepy reasons. And I've never met a furry who was like, "Oh. I like cat girls and furry girls. <insert other conversation nonrelating to furries here>." It's always "FURRY FURRY FURRY FURRY."

Maybe I'm just against creepers? (Although I have no room to talk :) )

GantzDetainee
Sep 17, 2010, 12:56 AM
Don't go trollin in this furry's thread!

Most of you guys have accepted the concept of lolita and lolicon, in fact, most of you have loli characters.

Shota/con is also slowly starting to become acceptable in PSU. (PM G470)

And most of you guys are weabos, this is just another mildly disturbing subculture from Japan. Its hypocritical to accept some and not all, especially if you are an otaku desu!!!11

That being said, I'm not an otaku or weabo. Furry is gross. Unless I'm mistaken and its not some sort of bestiality thing?

Hmm furry is classified as paraphilia much like lolicon and bestiality...I dont have any loli characters and im no lolicon.Please dont start assuming things on your own.

CLARK
Sep 17, 2010, 12:57 AM
Don't get me wrong; furry art can be appealing, but saying you're a "furry" is totally different. Saying you're a wolf or lion, buying yourself a "costume", and/or letting yourself getting raped by a horse are not mentally healthy things to do.

DarkPhoton
Sep 17, 2010, 12:59 AM
This thread made me chuckle a little. *grabs more popcorn*

Tetsaru
Sep 17, 2010, 12:59 AM
LOL @ this thread... :wacko:

No offense or anything, but most furries freak me the fuck out. And there's a very fine line between that and other anthropomorphic characters (catgirls like Felicia from Darkstalkers, for example, which I DO find kinda hot) that still look like actual humans... >_<

DarkPhoton
Sep 17, 2010, 01:00 AM
To each there own I always say.

Alexandria
Sep 17, 2010, 01:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa0NpLFpw8o

xmoonprismpowerx
Sep 17, 2010, 01:03 AM
Don't get me wrong; furry art can be appealing, but saying you're a "furry" is totally different. Saying you're a wolf or lion, buying yourself a "costume", and/or letting yourself getting raped by a horse are not mentally healthy things to do.

HAHAH. I happened across a video that has scarred me for life. I didn't even know people like dressing up in dog suits and all that jazz. I won't continue.

CLARK
Sep 17, 2010, 01:05 AM
YouTube - Retsupurae Sonic Advance 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa0NpLFpw8o)
I don't understand. What does sonic have to do with anything?

moonprismpower- i'm just saying because i met a hardcore furry chick once. She was nice but really gross in some aspects. She told me all about "true furries"

Tetsaru
To each there own I always say.

Or as a friend of mine likes to say, "Whatever creams your twinkie." :razz:

Alexandria
I don't understand. What does sonic have to do with anything?

Watch the video.

Rei-San
Sep 17, 2010, 01:29 AM
That video was just.... I was laughing and at the same time I wanted to punch something/one. This was the shit I was pretty much talking about. :nono:

Sulfur
Sep 17, 2010, 01:33 AM
interesting stuff i read which i am none of the above. Trolling is awesome so keep it up cause i could care less ^^
im not a creeper, i dont like hairy women, im not much into cat girls or nekos cause they are everywhere. Loli and yuri or whatever those child same sex fetishes people got is much worse then furry but then again, we all play phantasy star. Where kids create rooms to look for girlfriends or boyfriends or even sex. Am i'mm the creeper. lol yous are funny ^,.,^ night all you non furries who im not looking for

ChaosAngel92
Sep 17, 2010, 01:35 AM
Thanks to everyone for solving on what a "Furry" is.

So, can we conclude Sulfur is a beast lover?
Oh yeah, in his signature he says he is a Beast Ranger.

Gee, how can you play with that? The pp must run in a matter of seconds.

Rei-San
Sep 17, 2010, 01:39 AM
Lol, he pretty much stopped the hate train right there. ^^;

I was never trolling. I said I don't mind furries, I actually like them. I just have standards/limits like you do. And those that go to far beyond I tend to ignore.

I know you were just looking for friends, right? I'd give you my info but I lack a PSP period. Maybe in the near future, huh?