PDA

View Full Version : looking for a party

Kazeshindo
Sep 17, 2010, 10:13 AM
I'm GMT -5 I'm looking for a couple people to do missions with on a general basis. usually on before 4pm and after 10pm my time.

My character is Kazeshindo - Human 30 / Male / Vanguard 6 with emphasis on Twin Sabers/Daggers, Twin Handgun and Claw/Shield combo. Ability in magic is sufficient and I have atleast the basic atk of every element with a Wand/Pit combo that I'll mod on the fly when necessary.

As a note: I do hand out my PC to everyone in run with, but not everyone accepts it obviously, and those that do, I don't see online all too often (maybe just busy in story mode). I do get on Vent and I'm in the MSN group but either i don't see anyone online when i'm on, or they're not playing online/are already in a party.

Pavichokche
Sep 17, 2010, 10:15 AM
In my pants!

P.S. Check out the PSP MSN/xat/irc/skype chats. You'll always find a party there !!!

Kazeshindo
Sep 17, 2010, 10:36 AM
In my pants!

P.S. Check out the PSP MSN/xat/irc/skype chats. You'll always find a party there !!!

i do have the MSN bit, and i can log into the xat. but i don't have accounts for irc or skype. i can do ventrillo as well, but other than that, i have xfire...

Pavichokche
Sep 17, 2010, 01:08 PM
Cool, then I'll most likely see you on the MSN one sometime this weekend :D
My name there is "Pavel"