PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Colonel Sanders+Rappies???

Pavichokche
Sep 17, 2010, 10:13 AM
Okay, so Colonel Sanders will be featured as an NPC in PSP2i. In North America we probably won't live to see that. At any rate, I just got an idea, when I thought about it for a second.

Can someone draw a picture of Colonel Sanders mercilessly chopping off a Rappy's head with a meat cleaver??? It would be SO FUNNY !!! (for a reference, think of the Family Guy bit where Colonel Sanders meets Foghorn Leghorn)

I can picture it my head so perfectly xD

TheAstarion
Sep 17, 2010, 10:28 AM
[ B ] Kubara Fried Rappy
Ban-Photon
Unknown Meat
Kubara Spices

It's finger lickin' good! Or so we're told.

Quebe_Lae
Sep 17, 2010, 10:41 AM
I am so pleased with this. So pleased. Now only if I could get one of those cute Calorie Mate phone straps with a monomate attached, and my franchise tie in phantasies will be complete.

Koiwai_Keiji
Sep 17, 2010, 10:52 AM
I was just thinking how the old 'fried rappy' joke is so much closer to reality now that the colonel is involved. Would anyone feel safe wearing a rappy costume when they have the colonel in the party...xD

TheAstarion
Sep 17, 2010, 11:16 AM
All Rappy Suited characters get a running speed boost.
The Colonel can damage friend and foe alike.

An extension of this would be PSO-style battle mode; normal levels with free-for-all ally & enemy targeting.

Ken_Silver
Sep 17, 2010, 12:45 PM
[ B ] Kubara Fried Rappy
Ban-Photon
Unknown Meat
Kubara Spices

It's finger lickin' good! Or so we're told.

Oh. Mai Gawd. You have just found another way to say "42." Thank you.

/bow

Pavichokche
Sep 17, 2010, 01:07 PM
KFR xD

Good stuff !!! If I have some time, I might try to photoshop something funny [on this topic] together.

Angry_Ryudo
Sep 17, 2010, 01:20 PM
Hehe, they should replace Bruce for Colonel Sanders for a week or a month in PSU's meat weapons cooking mission: no Welldas week/month! :D

Crysteon
Sep 17, 2010, 02:08 PM
I didnt know Rappies were comestibles D: ...I feel pity for the fluffy chickens now, lol. Colonel will enjoy casting Foie on them, tho D:

For some reason I feel the same sadist pattern Etna has with Prinnes on Disgaea series, but now it's the Colonel trying to torture Rappies. This is so wrong, dood!

Yojimaru
Sep 17, 2010, 02:27 PM
Rappies beware! (http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx247/shinox007/1250203756032.jpg) The Colonel has concluded his 'business' with The Clown, and now needs to restock his inventory for a new item on the menu~

Crysteon
Sep 17, 2010, 02:53 PM
Who's gonna be next? Ronald McDonald with a complex against Koltovas? Koltova Burgers for all!

Dragwind
Sep 17, 2010, 04:03 PM
Who's gonna be next? Ronald McDonald with a complex against Koltovas? Koltova Burgers for all!

Funny you mention that, I once had a CAST on PSU that....nevermind.

Colonel Sanders was once a real PSU character too. I wonder what ever happened to that player...