PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Beast transformations

Gokudera
Sep 18, 2010, 07:11 AM
So I was playing with my friend online and he got the Black beast mode, not sure how he did it so we looked it up (we were on the phone; failing at tactical missions)
I got results saying either, it was random, or it happens when you have a high chain and low hp.
Although, I got it this morning and I had half hp and i guess a decent chain, i still think its partially random or luck though, he got it again later that night.
anyone mind clearing this up?

AnamanaAU
Sep 18, 2010, 07:44 AM
Same as mirage and SUV, you just need to dish out a lot of damage / take a lot of damage and your meter will slowly fill. Usually it will take one sector of enemies to fill up.

MadDogg
Sep 18, 2010, 07:55 AM
I think the black transformation is completely random, it would be too hilarious if you could somehow get it whenever you felt like it.

I love getting it though, I made a quick chat thingy just for the occasion saying, I got that glow!!!!! leroyyyyyyyyy, then attempt to go after my teammates. Funny enough I never got it playing with randoms yet, just in friend only games so its all good lol.

Gokudera
Sep 18, 2010, 08:15 AM
I figure its random.. I got it again with full hp so that theory is out.

reala728
Sep 18, 2010, 09:06 AM
from my experience it only comes with the advanced blast badge mirage blasts. i've heard it comes with low hp while in beast form but i've gotten it a few times with about half health so i would just say completely random.

unfortunately i havent seen it with the invincibility beast yet. lack of healing options while transformed sucks Dx

Masterflower
Sep 18, 2010, 12:06 PM
I remember I got it twice within the spam of 5 missions lol They seem to activate when your at the final room.. Could be just coincidence on my end... tho I felt bad when i was ptyin with noobs.. the slaughter was just wow... One shoted someone with the roar attack... i felt soo bad for him ><; I have yet to pty with a beast for awhile actually, havent ptyin with one since the demo... kinda weird lol

But I think it has to do with just the gauge itself, because I notice after i detransform, my gauge is slightly filled.

Gokudera
Sep 18, 2010, 06:29 PM
>_< lol i know. I was helpign someone with Multiple Theat B, they were level 30ish and i was 70.. I got Dark beast and accidently killed all 3 of my teammates that were next to me ._.;

•Col•
Sep 19, 2010, 10:49 AM
Of course, you can only get it while using the Gold or Silver nanoblasts.... It happens when either: You do a lot of damage, take a lot of damage, or a combination of the two. Although I'm not entirely sure how much...

I've gotten it three times already, out of only like 15 nanoblast... The first time I got it, I was using the silver nanoblast and I lost like 3/4 of my health, and I killed a bunch of small monsters... The second time, I was using the Gold Nanoblast and I just went all out on a few medium sized/miniboss type monsters.... The third time, I was fighting the De Ragun with the Silver nanoblast, was chaining him pretty high, and then I got him with a fireball that knocked me into red health...

EDIT:

I remember I got it twice within the spam of 5 missions lol They seem to activate when your at the final room.. Could be just coincidence on my end... tho I felt bad when i was ptyin with noobs.. the slaughter was just wow... One shoted someone with the roar attack... i felt soo bad for him ><; I have yet to pty with a beast for awhile actually, havent ptyin with one since the demo... kinda weird lol

But I think it has to do with just the gauge itself, because I notice after i detransform, my gauge is slightly filled.

Nah, the first time I got it was in the second room of the mission...

Masterflower
Sep 19, 2010, 11:23 AM
Lol Colaya how do you make that bold, been trying to figure it out for the longest now. Yeah I just got it once like at the beginning of block 2.