PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Random freezes online...

Roontek
Sep 18, 2010, 03:59 PM
Sega, thanks for the random freeze up at De Rol Le... lost about an hours worth of time and items because of it, not to mention a lvl up.

Thx.
p.s. get your shit together.

kthxbai.

Infinite Eternity
Sep 18, 2010, 04:24 PM
Was part of his group when it happened though it kicked me out of the room instead of staying frozen.

Kamen Rider Sting
Sep 19, 2010, 02:59 AM
It probably would be expected to have an error or 2, game hasn't even been released for a week for us English speaking folk.

Volcompat321
Sep 19, 2010, 03:03 AM
Nice attitude since it's a free server.
If the game froze, and you didn't just get kicked offline, it could very well be your system or the game itself.
More-so the game if you have the UMD.

If it's happening on more than one or two occasions, and only to you, then there's ever more a chance of it being YOUR game, or PSP.

Infinite Eternity
Sep 19, 2010, 03:19 AM
Both of us have the digital download. It was moreso that we were stuck on the loading screen not that the game froze at least for me anyway. He would have to confirm whether or not he was just stuck at the loading screen or it actually froze after some time.

Ceresa
Sep 19, 2010, 03:47 AM
This happens on JP too, around 50% of the time for me. Really irritating since it's the one ticket mission that requires at least 2 people...

On the bright side when you do fight him he lands more frequently, so you save like a minute killing him, makes up for the 20 minute runs and any rares the host found that are lost right!?!?

Maybe if the game had more than one patch in the 10 months since release this could have been fixed.

Infinite Eternity
Sep 19, 2010, 03:52 AM
If it happens online try shutting off WLAN switch before starting over since it'll kick you and give you the option of saving.

Ceresa
Sep 19, 2010, 03:59 AM
That's fine for the party, host is screwed since it does lock up for them.

A quick glance through the comments on jp wiki has people with psp2000 +dl version, and psp3000 + umd version suffering the problem.

Either of you have 3000 + DL version?

Infinite Eternity
Sep 19, 2010, 04:02 AM
I have both 3000 and digital download. I know he at least has digital download.