PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Im suprised I havent seen this yet.

Gokudera
Sep 18, 2010, 06:41 PM
What? No clans? I know theirs no registered Clan system, but with the variety of outfits, usually theirs one person who goes "HEY! YOU! LEVEL 1, YOUR MY APPRENTICE, AND WERE GOING TO BE CALLED ________, Wear this, and that, and make sure you tell your newbie friends."
...that may be an exaggeration, but anyways, its always fun to see people communicating rather then just hacking and slashing away with quiet teammates.
also: anyone notice how half of the room are locked, or the ones that arent (for me) I usually get disconnected ._.?

HalcyonMaus
Sep 18, 2010, 06:51 PM
I'd be down for joining up with some kind of PSO World clan for sure.

Gokudera
Sep 18, 2010, 06:53 PM
Same. I was discussing this with a friend, and it just seemed like something that could completely happen. i mean, they give you a entire set of clothes with a bunch of different colors to mix and match. havent seen any though ._.

Kayest
Sep 18, 2010, 07:00 PM
Lol. Gokudera? I think I played with you last night... remember Royal?

Gokudera
Sep 18, 2010, 07:07 PM
yes! : D spammin multiple Threat B. that was a successful night

Eclipsed57
Sep 18, 2010, 09:20 PM
most room are locked because they gave us no viable way of communicating in game so they end up being rooms for people on vent / skype

Kazeshindo
Sep 18, 2010, 09:26 PM
i have a clan and a vent server aside from the PSOW vent server if you guys are interested... originally started it for another game, but it died so i cleared it out and remade it for whatever game i happen to be playing

the name is Chaotic Seraph, the site is chaoticseraph.guildlaunch.com and the vent server info is

VOICE-VA2.BRANZONE.COM
Port: 3817
pw: jamestkirk

Also, if you're using vent and don't have the PSOW server into it's:

platinum.typefrag.com
Port: 38524
pw: psp2

you can usually find me in one of those vent servers while i'm playing