PDA

View Full Version : Need psp save backup help :)

WHlTEKNIGHT
Sep 18, 2010, 07:04 PM
I only recently got a second hand psp and it didnt come with a manual, so I am just asking for advice on backing my saves up on my pc.

My missus said she could do it while I wasnt watching her and she deleted my last save but luckily I had 1 from earlier. ( I went from 40 to 26 :( ).

I know it sounds dumb but how do you overwrite your previous back up or do you just delete it and make a new 1.

Not very good with pc's lol

Kayest
Sep 18, 2010, 07:08 PM
Err...From what I understand your file got deleted, but you had backed it up and want to know how to change the old backup to the new one, after you put the backup file from the computer onto your PSP?
You should just be able to drag the file from the card to the same folder as the old backup in the PC.
When it asks if you want to overwrite, choose yes. You will lose the old backup, though.

Izuna
Sep 18, 2010, 07:08 PM
Wow... sounds like your missus is not to be trusted with savedata.

You connect a USB cable to your PC, and you go into the folder x:/PSP/SAVEDATA/ you should see a load of folders, one of them is the US PSPo2/PSPo1 save; I don't know what it will be called though...

Just uh, put the folder of the file you want in there. If you want a completely new save, just delete the folder.