PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Wild Blast

bscit
Sep 19, 2010, 11:50 AM
I just got this ability and it says that it fills the blast gauge more quickly.
What is the blast gauge?
And also ive seen threads about beast transformations. What are they and
how do i use them?

Randomness
Sep 19, 2010, 11:57 AM
At level 10, you get a special based on race:
Humans/Newmans get Mirage Blasts
Casts get SUV weapons
Beasts get Nanoblasts

All of these are charged as you take and deal damage, it fills the circle around your little color thing by HP. Wild Blast increases the speed of the charging, meaning you can use them more often.

SUVs and Mirage Blasts basically do the same thing, they do a lot of damage in a short time to multiple enemies, depending on which is used.

Nanoblasts are the beast transformations, which boost stats crazily.

•Col•
Sep 19, 2010, 12:02 PM
Blast gauge is that little circle near to the side of your HP bar. Each race gets a special attack.... Humans and Newmans have Mirage Blast, Casts have SUV attacks, and Beasts have Nanoblasts.

For Humans, Newmans, and Casts, you have to equip a module to your armor to use their special attack. For Beasts, you have to go to the Salon and get a Blast Badge equipped. Then while doing a mission, the Blast Gauge circle will start to fill up as you deal damage or take damage. When its full and glowing, press the Triangle and Square buttons simultaneously, and the special attack with activate.

kongajinken
Sep 19, 2010, 12:05 PM
Wild beast increases the rate at which it fills by roughly 50%.

Randomness
Sep 19, 2010, 12:06 PM
Wild beast increases the rate at which it fills by roughly 50%.

Frankly, I think there's better things to spend the ability points on, though.

•Col•
Sep 19, 2010, 12:11 PM
Frankly, I think there's better things to spend the ability points on, though.

Yeah... It costs 3 ability points.... And the special attacks arent even that useful once you become a high enough level...

Randomness
Sep 19, 2010, 12:14 PM
Yeah... It costs 3 ability points.... And the special attacks arent even that useful once you become a high enough level...

What level is that, anyways? I can't imagine the lightning mirage blast not being useful. +14 chain on all enemies! Stagger lock all enemies!

•Col•
Sep 19, 2010, 01:07 PM
What level is that, anyways? I can't imagine the lightning mirage blast not being useful. +14 chain on all enemies! Stagger lock all enemies!

Probably when the enemies stop staggering in A/S rank, I guess. :P

Randomness
Sep 19, 2010, 01:13 PM
Probably when the enemies stop staggering in A/S rank, I guess. :P

Shock?