PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Armor Module?

Gokudera
Sep 19, 2010, 04:29 PM
do you use any specific themes?
Myself, I use 4 slot armor, 3 slots Solid Legs for evasion (Im a Beast Hunter, its extremely useful against bosses)
and 1 visual module :3
Side note: Does anyone know how the Armor ranking increases.
Example: Im using A rank armor, but how can I use S, since theirs no exp bar or anything. Unless its based on level.
super side note: Celebrity aura/ worth it? Iv got a few mill laying around.. i could use it for blessings though..

Randomness
Sep 19, 2010, 04:32 PM
Armor has level requirements to equip.

Personally, I have (almost) the exact same setup on all 6 armors:
Solid/Guard
Solid/Guard
Hyperwave
Thunder Flash

The exception being my lightning armor has Levee Impact set, for obvious reasons.

Gokudera
Sep 19, 2010, 04:37 PM
But they dont say they have requirements, Im waiting to get my wings equiptable but i dont see that happeneing probably around level 90 sadly. ._.
Lately iv just been using the Photon Drive visual and auto words/ Idle : LOOK IMMA MONOMATE!
I enjoy it so.

Ceresa
Sep 19, 2010, 04:37 PM
You can get a celebrity aura as a title reward for spending 10 million meseta.

Of course other than buying celebrity auras I don't know what you're going to spend 10 million on, other then ex traps over a lifetime...

Gokudera
Sep 19, 2010, 04:40 PM

Of course other than buying celebrity auras I don't know what you're going to spend 10 million on, other then ex traps over a lifetime...

I was thinking about just spending it on a clan.
liiike. take in a bunch of newbs. give them some armor. some cloths. send them on their way/ get their partner card and see them 199 levels later.

pso_crash
Sep 19, 2010, 04:44 PM
I was thinking about just spending it on a clan.
liiike. take in a bunch of newbs. give them some armor. some cloths. send them on their way/ get their partner card and see them 199 levels later.

I thought players couldn't trade weapons and armor. You can buy buffs from the psychic lady tho.

Gokudera
Sep 19, 2010, 04:48 PM
I thought players couldn't trade weapons and armor. You can buy buffs from the psychic lady tho.

im fairly certain you can, other wise theird be no trade center at all, seeing as you cant trade meseta.
you cant trade RARE items though.. making it kinda pointless seeing as they sell for 10 and their not very strong, look wise their cool (stares at his 4 at soul eaters)

Volcompat321
Sep 19, 2010, 04:49 PM

There's a celebrity aura?
Thought you only got Meseta Fury level 30 when you get 10 mil. :o

DarkPhoton
Sep 19, 2010, 05:12 PM
I play a cast so my evasion is crap anyways. Instead i go with two giga guards and a giga power. I use Devine cluster as my SUV except on my dark armor, where i use the buff SUV

Saito_Forte
Sep 19, 2010, 05:19 PM

Weapon Grinding? The S ranks go around 400k to 15 million meseta to grind them to 10.

ZyloWolfBane
Sep 19, 2010, 05:30 PM

You can trade items, B Rank (And below) Weapons/Armor, and Room decorations.

Not sure what else, but skill discs and whatnot arent able to be traded.

Ceresa
Sep 19, 2010, 06:33 PM
Weapon Grinding? The S ranks go around 400k to 15 million meseta to grind them to 10.

Grinding doesn't count.

Gokudera
Sep 20, 2010, 05:04 AM
thats impossible then. D: I dont even use the store. I just sell stuff and use what i find.