PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got low level Twin Claws?

Kimechie
Sep 19, 2010, 07:15 PM
Yeah. Seriously. Ive been farming sleeping warrior for awhile now trying to get those twin claws. I just made a new beast hunter, whos gonna be my new main. I WANT TWIN CLAWS!!!!111....

Anyway...Anyone have any very low level twin claws?

DoubleJG
Sep 19, 2010, 07:16 PM
Yeah. Seriously. Ive been farming sleeping warrior for awhile now trying to get those twin claws. I just made a new beast hunter, whos gonna be my new main. I WANT TWIN CLAWS!!!!111....

Anyway...Anyone have any very low level twin claws?

Yes, I have the Twin Photon Claws that you're looking for. They may be purchasable from the badge exchange mission for 4 or so Irons.

Randomness
Sep 19, 2010, 07:16 PM
If you're up through the first few story missions, you should be able to just buy em.

Mr_Sixx
Sep 19, 2010, 07:17 PM
I farmed for those things forever. Finally got them in the demo... now they're kind of irrelevant. I found I prefer good ol' twin sabers w/ Blade Destruction. =D I'll give them to you if you like. Dunno if they're worth the trade effort.

DoubleJG
Sep 19, 2010, 07:19 PM
I farmed for those things forever. Finally got them in the demo... now they're kind of irrelevant. I found I prefer good ol' twin sabers w/ Blade Destruction. =D I'll give them to you if you like. Dunno if they're worth the trade effort.

Twin claws can be quite amazing, especially with one PA in particular. I don't know the name of it, but it's the one where you go slashing from left-to-right and the PA does not combo.

Kimechie
Sep 19, 2010, 07:20 PM
Yeah I just found you can get them from the trade mission. *facepalm* So I just got them. I'll have to get to level 15 first though...

Mr_Sixx
Sep 19, 2010, 07:22 PM
Twin claws can be quite amazing, especially with one PA in particular. I don't know the name of it, but it's the one where you go slashing from left-to-right and the PA does not combo.

Oh I know they can be amazing. I just meant the lvl 15 set became irrelevant lol. After you level so far, no need to use, unless you extend them. Twin Sabers are just more my style though.

reala728
Sep 20, 2010, 01:38 AM
i used the twin photons from the demo till like lvl 40. they were actually really strong for a low lvl weapon imo. anyways for op i did sleeping worriers at least 50-60 times before getting them. if you really want twin claws just forget those and continue with the story. eventually the shop will give you much better ones for the time being until you get some that are more permanent

Kamen Rider Sting
Sep 20, 2010, 02:15 AM
I found single and twin photon claw in the demo too, still think they're pretty cool. Should probably grind them then wait for full version to get extend code.