PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 storyline

Ravenbryt
Sep 20, 2010, 11:16 AM
I haven't gotten very far in the story for PSP2. I was wondering if they explain what happened to the G-colony. Or have I missed that? Do they explain where the hell everyone else is? I have only seen Tonnio and Liina. I don't need spoilers, just wanting to know if they explain it. But if all you have is spoilers, I guess I'll take 'em. Wacha got for me

beatrixkiddo
Sep 20, 2010, 11:20 AM
Nothing happened to it, this game just doesn't take place on the GUARDIANS Colony, because this game's story is about Little Wing, not the GUARDIANS.

Ravenbryt
Sep 20, 2010, 11:28 AM
But is takes place three years later. Shouldn't it at least show it? Or say that it crashed into something? Or it just stopped working and went twirling into empty space? At least show it in the background. That's like taking away a planet. They can't simply make it disappear like it was never there.

Yuufa-san
Sep 20, 2010, 12:40 PM
Well, you need to play Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus to know what happened to the Guardian Colony. At the end of that game (offline Mode), the Guardians Colony crashed down to Parum.

Alexandria
Sep 20, 2010, 12:43 PM
Well, you need to play Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus to know what happened to the Guardian Colony. At the end of that game (offline Mode), the Guardians Colony crashed down to Parum.

...No. PART of the colon was ejected and crashed at the end of episode 2. In episode 3 they start rebuilding the remaining sections, and the repairs are completed by the time PSP2 rolls around.

Yuufa-san
Sep 20, 2010, 12:47 PM
...No. PART of the colon was ejected and crashed at the end of episode 2. In episode 3 they start rebuilding the remaining sections, and the repairs are completed by the time PSP2 rolls around.

Oh yeah, you're right o_o" Completely forgot that it was only a part of it that crashed down. Okay, then it's really a little weird not to go to the Guardians Colony... even if it would be once for a mission. o_o" Okay, you can play a mission through the VCR at the GC, but the real thing would be better ^^'

Zarode
Sep 20, 2010, 12:50 PM
Wacha got for me

You'll see.

Ravenbryt
Sep 20, 2010, 12:59 PM
Holy crap. I played it, but it stopped giving me missions. I just assumed I needed online to complete the story. Well thank you for that. So is anybody else gonna show up in PSP2? Like Ethan or Hyuga or maybe Leo. Any Lou units? Nav? Or do I just to see for myself?

Yuufa-san
Sep 20, 2010, 01:06 PM
You will see the most of them. Ethan, Lumia, Leo, Lou, Maya... but Hyuga not so I've heard. :/ Or am I mistaken? I haven't complited PSP2 yet. ^^'

DreXxiN
Sep 20, 2010, 01:11 PM
You could just play and enjoy it. The story's not TOO long and without spoilers you'll probably like it more. It's not really surprising when an old character comes back if you read it on a forums.